I started walking to my car, my phone ringing. I saw the caller ID it was my mother.

"Hey mom, what's up?" I said

"I won't be here tonight, I'll be hanging out with some friends, so I left money, just in case, and made food"

"Oh alright, thanks momma! Have fun"

"Be careful baby, bye"

"I will, bye mom"

I cut the line and placed my phone back to my pocket. I saw I got a new message

Sam: my house at 4☺️

Jack: can we hangout tonight?

Me (to sam): see you there

Me (to jack): Um, sure what time babe? Xx

Jack: 6 at my place?

Me: kay😘

Jack: I got a surprise, love you😘😍

Me: I love you more😍😍

I drove back home carefully.

I went to the kitchen, and saw food prepared. I guess it was the one my mom was talking about, I warmed it up on the microwave and ate it. I checked my phone only being 3:27

I washed my plate and walked upstairs. Out of the blue, my phone vibrated.

Sam: wear basketball clothing to be comfy(: I'm waiting

Me: alright, ready to get beat by a girl?

I texted him back. I placed my bag on my door and looked through my drawer searching for some basketball shorts and a tank.

I found some red Jordan basketball shorts and a simple white tank top. I kept my converse, and fixed up my makeup.

Sam: we will see about that(;

Me: I'm on my way!

I grabbed my keys, ran downstairs and got into my car.

I drove to Sam's house, only seeing him outside already playing some ball. I parked on the side walk and walked out.

"I see you are trying to practice for you won't lose huh?" I said smirking at him.

He only smiled, seeing his pretty dimple while blushing.

"You're funny" he laughed.

I grabbed the hair tie I had placed on my wrist and did a high up ponytail. Getting ready for this challenge.

"Oh it's on fuck boy" I said, only smirking more.

He was cheekily smiling, suddenly I ran only taking the ball out of his hands and aiming for the bucket.

He got shocked, and immediately took action.

"Lebron!" I yelled throwing the ball, luckily making a bucket.

"Ayyy!" I yelled, laughing at him.

All he did, was smile like crazy. He grabbed me and started tickling me like crazy.

"Oh hell n-o" he said quietly in my ear. Laughing a bit

I on the other hand, was dying. "No! Sam stop!" I said laughing, making my eyes water.

"Awwh, the pretty girl is crying" sam said dying of laughter, still attacking me.

"I hate yo-ou" I struggled to say.

He stopped, still laughing. "You're adorable" he smiled

"And you're an asshole" I faked a smiled.