Chapter 45

It was now Friday. I was exhausted from yesterday's meet up for Volleyball. Today we finally find out who makes the team. I was nervous.

I got off bed, and decided to play music.

I finished doing my makeup, hair and changed. I was wearing gray leggings, a gray cropped hoodie, and black/white vans.

I grabbed my iPhone 6, and ran downstairs with my book bag on my shoulder.

I saw my mom in the table drinking her coffee.

"Hi mom" I greeted.

"Hello baby, we need to talk" she added.

I walked into the kitchen, grabbing a bagel and some Starbucks coffee. "About.." I asked.

"Your attitude lately" she said, in a moody tone.

Literally it's annoying, everyone has been telling me how I've changed and how I'm not how I use to be.

"This is getting really annoying you know? People change. I'm a senior mom, I'm soon going to graduate. I can be able to do whatever I desire" I spoke up, taking a bite of my bagel.

"So, now out of a sudden you lost respect for your father and I?" She questioned me, looking upset.

"You guys just piss me off sometimes ok"

"And who is this Sam guy?" She added.

I froze once I heard Sam's name. Words couldn't escape off my mouth.

"Uh, Sam? Wha-what to do you mean?" I asked.

"Lyss came over one day, asking for you and I told her you weren't here. I asked her if she knew where you could be, and annoyingly she said some guy named Sam.." She informed me.

My heart stopped.

"She told me to tell you to be careful with him, and that she cared about you" she continued. Getting more and more upset.

"Mom, I got to go" I quickly said grabbing my Starbucks coffee from the table.

"Where do you think you're going!" She snapped.

My eyes widened, "where else were I fucking go mom? I have school in about 10 minutes!"

"Excuse me! You haven't told me who this boy is, and I want you away from him!" She directed.

"What?! First of all, you haven't even met him, and second he was one of Jack's friends! You should have told me to stay away from Jack!"

Her eyes grew huge. "Was?"

"Yes, was and now I got to go. I don't want to get detention alright?!" I said once again, and ran to the door.

I heard my mom yell again. "We will finish the talk later!"

**

Third period.

My English class. I was not even paying attention, I've had Sam in my head ever since this morning. I thought about the argument my mom and I had about him.

I also thought about those moments Sam and I had. I thought if I would like it not having Sam.

I wouldn't think I would be able to do that. Sam makes me feel special. He makes me happy, he makes me feel good with his actions and tricks.

I felt my back pocket vibrate. Someone had texted me. I carefully, pulled out my iPhone and checked the text. Making sure my Mr. Greene doesn't see me.

It was from Sam.

Sam: Meet me in front of the school at lunch (:

I quickly texted him back.