Chapter 41

My alarm clock woke me up at 7:00am.

"Ugh, not again" I quietly said.

It took me a while to actually get up, once I did. I walked over to my bathroom, washing my face, teeth, and doing my morning routine.

I walked back to my room, looking for my makeup and my clothes.

I applied my everyday makeup, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and with a little of bronzer on my cheeks.

I changed into my clothes. A Burgundy cropped sweater, and some high waisted jeans from American Eagle. As for my shoes they were just some black converse.

My hair, I did loose curls, I finished getting ready, I grabbed my bag, phone and books and ran downstairs.

I was running late, I had to skip my breakfast and get to my car.

I arrived at school just when the first bell rang. I speed walked to my first class and luckily I made it. The day went by fast, for an Monday.

It was already lunch, I walked to my locker to put away some books and binders I didn't need anymore.

I felt someone tap my shoulder. I closed my locker and turned around.

"What do you want? I don't want to see or talk to you anymore" I snapped at Sam. Walking away from him, his eyes were just tracking me.

He followed me behind, "Maya? I'm fucking sorry" he spoke.

I stopped walking and turned around. "What the hell, sam you almost 'raped' me, I was too high and drunk to even make a move..was that your plan?" I whispered yelled at him, making sure he's the only one that hears me.

"Fuck! No I don't know what was going on, I just know I wanted you badly in that moment" he said catching his breath and punching the locker we were by.

"You need to accept the fact that I'm with Jack. I really like him" I said

"But I fucking love you, what about my fucking feelings? It's okay for them to get hurt right!" He snapped

"Fuck off! You know that's not true, I obviously care about your feelings Sam" I told him. Placing my hands on my forehead.

He took my hands and grabbed them. "I'm sorry please, I just want to be close again. Don't I deserve a second chance?" He questioned me, only making it more hard than it is.

"but that what you did is ju-" he cut me.

"I deserve a second chance, please" he looked really hurt.

I looked around only seeing people walk by, and others in their groups laughing and looking so happy. While I'm here. Feeling so fucked up.

"I don't know..I guess everybody deserves second chances" I told him.

He grabbed my hands again, and he locked our fingers. "I promise you, I'll make you feel and be the happiest girl in the world"

I smiled from his words. "Ok,but please don't screw up this time"

"I promise I won't. Hey, um, come to my house after school? And play some ball?" He offered.

"I'll think about it" I told him

He nodded, only smiling. "Okay"

He smiled more, "thank you" he pulled me into a tight hug, swinging me back and forth. "I missed our hugs" he said.

"So did I" I told him back.

_________________

After school