So, something happened

Modern time~
Smut warning
Xue Yang x Xiao XingChen
I might use this format lay out for awhile since I just want to lol it's easier. Btw XingChen is not blind~
Your naughty author back at it again 😌

"So, I gave XingChen boobs."

"What?"

"What the hell did he do to you?!" Xue Yang quickly runs towards the still very male XingChen. "Calm down there are people near." Currently the two couple were in the ✨magical✨ hospital. In fact they were in the hallway. "Go inside before people see you!" Xue Yang slightly pushes XingChen until their back inside the hospital room. "Why the heck did you ask for boobs?!" XingChen smiles. "I simply just asked if doctor Wei can make our sex life more interesting." Xue Yang smirks. "So my baby is getting more horny now days huh?"

XingChen giggles a little and wraps his arms around Xue Yang. "You like em? Doctor Wei made them pretty big." XingChen presses himself up against Xue Yang and kisses him. "How long will it last?" Xue Yang asked while pulling away. "Two months." Xue Yang smirk's widens. "Then I'll make sure to eat you every night then."
______________
After leaving the hospital the two arrives and there humble home. They quickly make their way upstairs into their bedroom. When they enter Xue Yang pushes XingChen onto the bed. "Now let me look at these babies." He lifts XingChen's shirt up and there revealed the big *coughs* tits. "They really work well with your slim body you know. Maybe we should ask doctor Wei to make them last longer." Xue Yang moves his mouth and sucks on Xingchen's right nipple. XingChen moans. Xue Yang smirks against his skin and continues to suck.

Pulling down XingChen's leggings reveals his hard member. Xue Yang then quickly takes of his pants and shirt before an idea pops in his head. He smiles mischievously and grabs a bottle of lube and pours it everywhere on XingChen. Especially on his boobs. Xue Yang sits down on the side of the bed and motions XingChen to move. "Don't tell me..." XingChen smirks before getting out of bed and getting on his knees in front of Xue Yang. He places Xue Yang's d**k in between his boobs before placing his hands firmly on his breast. He moves it up and down before sucking the tip of the hard member.

Xue Yang moans as he grabbed a handful of XingChen's hair and makes him go faster. Xue Yang looks done to see his lovely boyfriend's tits pleasuring him. "I'm gonna cum!" And there the white liquid was everywhere including XingChen's face.
__________________________
XingChen's boobs bounced up and down as he moved his hips to ride Xue Yang. "I can't. This feels. So good!" XingChen moves his hips faster while Xue Yang grabbed onto his hips helping by moving his own. "Ahh~ Xue Yang!" XingChen goes even faster. Finally Xue Yang cums, XingChen yells out Xue Yang's name before collapsing on top of Xue Yang. "Too hard?" XingChen shakes his head. "It was good, really good." The two recovers from their intense orgasms and lays next to each other face to face. "I quite like your boobs. They jiggle a lot when you walk."

"Xue Yang!" XingChen hits his shoulder before blushing red. "Shut up..."

End
After looking at some very, VERY inspirational art of female Xingchen I have decided to write this uwu I love my inspirational moment...