𝗠𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 (please don't kill me guys.)

𝗠𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿
✨💛💛✨
No smut
✨💛💛✨
???? x Song Jiyang
✨💛💛✨
Modern
Please don't kill me for this but the person that Jiyang ends up with is not Bowen nor Haoxuan. 😅 I just want to experiment with different odd ships ok? Next time I'll definitely do a ship between Bowen and Jiyang.
Unfinished
______________________________

"Have sex with me Li Bowen~" Jiyang smiles evilly. "You evil bastard." Bowen said between his gritted teeth. "If you wish to keep that girlfriend of yours safe then I suggest you follow my orders or else there will bad consequences." Bowen turned his head away from Jiyang. "If you promise not to hurt him." Bowen felt even more ashamed of himself. "Prefect! Let's get on with the show shall we?" Jiyang laughs evilly. "Bring her in!"
_______________________________
Song Jiyang Pov
"Really Papa? I'll get to marry Bowen!" I said excitedly. "Of course it's an arrange marriage! Me and his father agreed onto this for a long time now." I smiled. Li Bowen your finally gonna be mine!

Four months later later after the wedding.
After the wedding... nothing happened. I had gotten everything I've ever wanted but something's missing. Why? I'm perfectly fine right? I'm beautiful right? For the first I questioned myself. Am I in love or am I just obsessed? So then I stared sending people to spy on him. To see what he was doing.

"These are the pictures we got." They handed the pictures to me. "This isn't true... this is just a lie... this is all fake!" I pushed everything off my desk. I destroyed everything I could get my hands on. "Why...why would you marry me if you already have someone you love? Why would you hurt me like this?!" I couldn't believe what I saw. Bowen was kissing another girl passionately. Li Bowen you cruel man... how could you hurt me like this? I've suffered so much these past months.

"Jiyang are you crazy? Why did you wreck everything?!" Bowen looked at me shocked. "Then can you explain this!? Explain this then Li Bowen!" I took the pictures out of my pocket and threw it in his face. After a few seconds his face turned into an angry expression. "Tell me! Why did you take these pictures of us!?"

Li Bowen it seems I have no choice but use this against you. I'm sorry.

"Even if you rip this picture to shreds I have made tons of copies. What would my father and people think of if Li Bowen, the son of the famous Ceo who owns a modeling agency is cheating on his husband! Wouldn't that be tragic~ you'll be ruining your poor father's reputation then~" I wickedly smiled as I pinned Bowen to the wall. "I've always thought that you were very understandable and kind but turns out your not at all!"

"Your the one who made me this way! We've been married for six months now and you call me evil but your the one over there cheating on me when you could've called off the damn engagement!" I felt my tears rolling down my cheeks as anger fuel inside me. "I'm sick and tired of this. I'll give you three days to break up with your girlfriend or else things aren't gonna end pretty." I left the room still crying.

Flashback
"Oh your home!" I smiled sweetly. "I made us some dinner already would you like some?" I Asked as I took off his jacket. "No thanks I already ate." Bowen said boringly and went upstairs. "Maybe he ate with a friend already. It's ok! I'll just eat by myself tonight then..."

The next day
"I've made some-"

"No thanks I'm full."

"But I made something special..."

Maybe he's just not hungry?

The next day
"I've-"
"I'm not hungry."
I frowned. This is the third day since you've ignored me.

Two months later
"Come to say Jiyang. Where's your husband? He was supposed to be here an hour ago for your birthday." A-Qing Asked. "Oh your right. Where is he?"