𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰

𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰
ɴᴏ sᴍᴜᴛ
✧✧ʜɪsᴛᴏʀɪᴄᴀʟ✦✦
Nie Huaisang x Mo XuanYu
Bet you didn't think I would do this ship ;>

The man in red,ran as fast as he could away from his wedding night.
"Mo XuanYu ran away!!! Get him!!!"
That's right, he ran away from his wedding.

His legs were getting tired but he refused to stop, he didn't want to marry that cold stone face Lan WangJi.

Mo XuanYu kept on running even if he was to be caught he would always find his way out. Finally he lost them.
"Mo XuanYu?"
A voice asked.
Startled Mo XuanYu turned around to see
Nie Huaisang.

"Nie Huaisang!" XuanYu said with a sad smile at Nie Huaisang. "I thought you were gonna marry Hangaung Jun why are you here? Wait? You ran away!" Huaisang said is disbelief, "shhhh" XuanYu said covered Nie Huaisang's mouth.

"I ran away because I didn't want to marry him so please Nie Huaisang take me with you." XuanYu said with tears in his eyes, "I love you Nie Huaisang! I love you!" Mo XuanYu shouted before guards came and found him. "We're sorry young master Nie for this *coughs* lunatic but he ran away so we'll go now." The guard said and dragged the crying Mo XuanYu away.

Mo XuanYu looked at Nie Huaisang one more time remembering that beautiful face before he was forcefully dragged further away.

3rd person Pov

Nie Huaisang's heart ached, If the world was to tear them apart he would turn against the world just so can keep Mo XuanYu safe and sound with him forever.
.....

Mo XuanYu Pov
I only act like a lunatic because I only want Nie Huaisang and no one else, did I mention he was my first kiss.
Flashback
"Nie Huaisang!!" I shouted and waved before running up to him. "Mo XuanYu come back over here now!" Lady Mo yelled at me. I groaned and gave one last look at Huaisang and walked back.
.....
"So we're agreeing on this marriage." Lady Mo asked, "even if he's a lunatic he's the only one who we have to form this alliance." Lan Qiren said and got up to leave but before he left he turned to looke at me then Lady Mo, "no matter what we have to make this work." He said and left. I huffed and sighed, "I want both of you to get used to each other so it won't be so awkward now have fun." Lady Mo said leaving. I looked at Wangji who wasn't even paying attention to me but only at Wei WuXian, I didn't care but I felt kinda lonely so went to go sit next to Nie Huaisang and wrapped my body around him shamelessly in front of everyone.

I could see the look on Nie Huaisang's face and it was adorable!

I got off and dragged Nie Huaisang outside into the garden.

3rd person Pov

"Nie Huaisang! Look, look at me!!" Mo XuanYu shouted and ran around the garden as he twirled elegantly and gracefully while showing His big smile to the whole world, "XuanYu you have to keep your voice lower or you'll get in trouble Huaisang said worried that the elders will scold Mo XuanYu. "Nie Huaisang!" Mo XuanYu yelled once more and ran towards Huaisang and tackled him to the ground. There lips touched and connected and Nie Huaisang widened his eyes in shock but before he could react XuanYu got off smiling.

He then got up to and felt this tingling feeling in him again like he always does with MoXuanYu.

Do I love him?

End of flashback
"I don't want to marry Wangji!!" I yelled as the guards threw me on the floor, "sit on the bed and wait for Hangaung Jun." The guard said sternly and left.
.....
Nothing happened... me and that stupid Lan Wangji did nothing at all. We slept in the same bed but we both didn't even face other. I couldn't sleep so I got up and left to go the small pond and stared at the night sky as I closed my eyes imagining me and Huaisang together getting married instead of me and Lan WangJi. "Mo XuanYu." A very familiar called and I turned around to see Nie Huaisang with red puffy eyes, I ran up to him and hugged him like it was the end of the world. "Let's run away from here." I said looked up and Nie Huaisang, "what? Are you sure?" He asked worried. I held my hand out and said, "Nie Huaisang let's go somewhere together where no one can no longer disturb us and we can finally be happy." I said, and with that he took my hands and we ran.

Me and Nie Huaisang managed to escape and stopped when we knew we far gone from Gusu. Nie Huaisang carried me bridle style all the way back to our secret garden with a medium size house with all types of flowers and a small little farm and of course bunnies. I smiled knowing that finally we were at peace to where no one would ever tear us apart again as the heavenly breeze wind blew peacefully against me while I laid my head down Nie Huaisang's lap. We watched as the sun went down and I sat up again and looked at Nie Huaisang, "What do you think everybody's doing now?" I Asked, "forget about the past and just wait for the future instead." Nie Huaisang said hushing me before he grabbed my chin and pulled me in for a small kiss.

I flushed red and smiled before I laid my head on Nie Huaisang's shoulder and placed my hand my stomach,

"I'll see you soon~"

Side note I did a time skip so I hope you guys were able to catch the part were I did the time skip. But just Incase someone doesn't know the part where time passes by when it says= I smiled knowing... and yeah you know the rest.
P.s Mo XuanYu is pregnant :p