𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
✦✦𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭✦✦
𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧
𝐂𝐚𝐭 𝐉𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐠 𝐱 𝐋𝐚𝐧 𝐗𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧
I'm making this chapter a little longer because last time I did this ship it was really short so here ya go.

_______________________________I'am a cat

I'am a cat. A purple cat to be exact. I lived in a tiny box until one a day a strange human came into my kitty life. "Hey there buddy." The strange human said and picked me up gently. I hissed and scratched him but he wasn't scared at all. Instead, he brought me somewhere warm and nice. Later on I learned that the warm and nice place was called a home.

And that's how I met you.

"Cheng Cheng! It's time for breakfast buddy!" The gentle voice called out. I ran into the kitchen as fast as I could to eat my food. "Is it good Cheng Cheng?" He asked. I nodded my head as I continued to eat.

"Well buddy, I have to go now goodbye!"

The door was closed shut and again I was alone for the whole day like usual.

....
"I'm home Cheng Cheng!"
I peeked my head up.
I ran into the living room and there I saw a women by his side. The moment that I saw that lady I immediately knew she was trouble. "Cheng Cheng~ come here and meet my special someone!"
I turned My head away and walked into the kitchen rejecting his request.
"Xichen it's just a pet what's the need of meeting it if it doesn't even want to meet me." The high pitch annoying lady said. "Just let him warm up to you and soon enough he'll be following you everywhere." Xichen said.

The next day the same lady came back and again I just gave an attitude to Xichen and turned my head away.

"Please buddy do this for me~" he said. I growled at him and went into the bedroom while ignoring his calls.

Why can't I only be the one in your eyes Xichen! Mhm!

I thought to myself.

The next day
That stupid lady didn't show up today. Thank god she didn't! Now I can have Xichen all to myself. I meowed at Xichen. "Are you hungry Cheng Cheng? It's not normal for you to be hungry at this time." Xichen said while petting me.

I laid on his lap.

So comfy~

The next day
"Can you watch him for me please Ling." I perked my head up and went to go look at who Xichen was talking to.