🥀ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇᴛᴀᴋᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪs ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ🥀

✧ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ✧
✦sᴍᴜᴛ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ✦
Guo Cheng x WangFanXing
P.s Time goes by pretty fast so it might be kinda idk something like they don't have there full love moments I guess.
Terribly written because I'm not gonna edit this.

_______________________________
WangFanXing was a caretaker in the Lutes Pier hospital and Guo Cheng was a man who had secrets that would never be revealed.

"Were gonna assign you to take care of Guo Cheng Who is in room 208, right now he is in a coma because he got into a car accident so please help supervise and help him." The nurse said and gave FanXing some files before leaving the room.

FanXing made his way to room 208 and there laid Guo Cheng with tubes stuck to him and a oxygen mask on him. FanXing was worried after all he did read the file and it said that his injury's were really bad. "You'll get better soon." FanXing said with some sort of hope.

Weeks past and FanXing notice that no one had ever visited the unconscious man. "Where's your family?" FanXing asked.
.
.
.
Two weeks later

FanXing then started to read to Guo Cheng.

"Even at his slightest worries he knew that he had to let his lover go no matter how hard it was he had no choice. So with that Sizhui perished into light snow frost as JingYi cried with great pain and sorrow.
"Don't forget me." Sizhui said and coughed out more blood as the last piece of him had finally lost its strength and he perished away in JingYi's arms. No matter what, JingYi refused to let go of his lover. Till this day people say that he cultivated for thousands of years and had finally reached his peak of power and that he now travels through the sky waiting for his lover." FanXing said and looked Guo Cheng Who was still in a coma.

Suddenly Guo Cheng's hand twitched and FanXing got up and immediately ran to tell the nurses and the doctors about the news.

After a couple of minutes one of the nurse came and told FanXing that Guo Cheng had woken up and the doctors are doing tests on him right now so FanXing had wait a little longer for the doctor to tell him want to do with Guo Cheng.
.
.
.
FanXing Pov
"We're just waiting for the test results so for the meanwhile please take care of Guo Cheng." My father, Wang Zhan said walked away. "Wait." I said, "what is it?" He asked. "Does he have any family members?" I Asked. "Yes he does why do you ask?" My dad Asked, "it's just that," I sighed before continuing, "I haven't seen anyone visit Guo Cheng so I was kinda worried." I said and turned my head away from my father. "I'm not sure either. I've tried calling his mother but she hung up on me once I told her about Guo Cheng." Dad said.

"But I'm pretty sure someone will visit him eventually." Dad said walked away.
I made my way into Guo Cheng's room and I saw him laying there in thoughts. "How are you feeling?" I Asked and Guo Cheng snapped out of his thoughts, "well, not too great." He replied while trying to sit up. "Your still hurt so you don't have to push yourself yet." I said. "Nice to meet you I'm WangFanXing." I said, "nice to meet you too." Guo Cheng said while showing a little smile.
.
.
.
Three weeks past and Guo Cheng is now starting to learn how to walk properly. Today was a sunny day so I brought Guo Cheng to the garden where all the other patients were at to enjoy some fresh air. While me and Guo Cheng strolled through the garden another girl patient was playing her guitar while singing to other patients so I brought Guo Cheng to go sit at bench near where the girl was.

"Who's that?" Guo Cheng Asked, "oh, that's Mey Rin!" I said happily. "Mey Rin?" Guo Cheng repeated, "yep that's her! She loves singing and playing her guitar but she's really sick, like really sick, lately for the past three months she's been puking out blood for no reason so that's why she so pale." I replied. "Oh." Was all Guo Cheng said before focusing back onto Mey Rin.