𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕
❤︎❤︎
𝑺𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
❤︎❤︎
𝑨𝒍𝒑𝒉𝒂 𝑱𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒚𝒊 𝒙 𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒈𝒂 𝑱𝒊𝒏 𝑳𝒊𝒏𝒈
❤︎❤︎
𝑯𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍
❤︎❤︎

𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕❤︎❤︎𝑺𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈❤︎❤︎ 𝑨𝒍𝒑𝒉𝒂 𝑱𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒚𝒊 𝒙 𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒈𝒂 𝑱𝒊𝒏 𝑳𝒊𝒏𝒈❤︎❤︎𝑯𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 ❤︎❤︎

Jin Ling woke up in the middle of the night feeling bothered as every fiber of skin on his body felt sensitive. Shit. His heat had come, and he wasn't prepared at all. In his haze of tiredness, he gets up and stumbles his way out of the room he's staying in. He, Sizhui, and Jingyi had gone on a chase after an evil spirit terrorizing a village day and night. After a few unsuccessful attempts, it was already nightfall. Usually, they would stay up late into the night trying to catch evil spirits, but on this occasion, Jingyi convinced Sizhui to stay in an inn instead. How responsible of them am I, right?

Jin Ling continues stumbling out of his room and into the hallway. He needed to get to his friend's room. Fast. Suddenly, Jin Ling bumps into someone. The scent was familiar. "Jin Ling?" The voice called out. "Jingyi?"

A small light flickered in the hallway. Jin Ling sighs in relief. Without bothering even to ask why Jingyi was still awake, he tugged onto the other's sleeve, "My heat is here. Do you have any pills?" Jingyi widens his a bit in shock. "Sizhui and I are alphas. We don't have any pills remember?" He replies in a panicked tone. Jin Ling felt his dick harden, and his body becomes more sensitive. He was very hard.

"Jin Ling, can you not press against me so much?" Jin Ling is brought back to reality. Jin Ling stares at the ground, embarrassed, and backs away a little. He was pretty frantic. I can't control myself any longer than this! Swallowing his pride down his throat, he looked up at Jingyi, "help me. Please." he said weakly.

Jin Ling hated asking for help. As a sect leader, he shouldn't have to ask a Lan sect junior for help. If only he hadn't told his servants to leave him earlier. Jingyi quickly takes Jin Ling back to his room and settles him on the bed before lighting the candles. "I don't know how much further I can help you, Jin Ling," Jingyi speaks with hesitation.

"Do you have lube?" Asked Jingyi. Jin Ling nods. "Can you do it yourself?"

Snap

Jin Ling's patience snaps. Losing all control, he pulls Jingyi, who is standing in front of him and pulls him close. "Just fuck me already."

"What? No!" Jingyi yells in a whisper. Jin Ling undressed his robe layer by layer until a thin white soft layer was left. He lets it droop down his shoulders before leaning towards a very stunt Jingyi. "I'm already this hard. Can't you fuck me?" Jingyi held back as much as he could for the sake of Jin Ling, a sect leader. And his pride for which will utterly crumble after tonight. He didn't want to, but the sweet scent of his friend was almost too much. It was intoxicating. It wrapped itself around him tightly as Jin Ling pulled him even closer. The sweet smell of flowers and honey was incredible. Almost addictive, he stops himself from laying a finger on this tiny stubborn human.