𝖭𝗎𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖥𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 (half edited)

✦✦✦✦
𝖲𝗆𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖫𝖺𝗇 𝖲𝗂𝗓𝗁𝗎𝗂 𝗑 𝖩𝗂𝗇 𝖫𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖬𝗈𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗇
To make this a little special there will be mpreg but warming there will be rape.

Prepare for another VERY VERY VERY long story.
Thank you all so much more 8k reads TuT
I WOVE you all (purposely misspelled love)
🌙✨💛💛💛✨🌙
Enjoy the 8k special chapter that is at 5000 words right now.
______________________________

𝖢𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗐𝗎 ______________________________Why do you still support him?He's scandalous!_______________________________Even if he was involved in a scandal I would never stop loving him

______________________________
Why do you still support him?
He's scandalous!
_______________________________
Even if he was involved in a scandal I would never stop loving him.
_______________________________
"Look at him. Weak and pathetic! Now that you've lost everything I'll get going now you sore loser. I never loved you anyway."

I tried to get up but he only stomped his feet on my back preventing me from getting up. "So this is the guy that use to be the so called super star eh? But now look at this weakling. Ha! What a joke."

"Let's go baby."
She had never loved me at all. Seven years of being together was washed down the drain. I flipped myself over to see the stars. I weakly smile as I became numb. My vision blurred. "I've truly lost everything. I lost my parents and my fans who once said no matter what they'll always stick by my side."

"But now look at me and look at them. When I'm hanging low like this they all choose to go against me."

Of course no one answered me. Three million of my fans just choose to go against me. I must really have bad luck.

I chuckled without humor.

"What do you mean you've lost everything? You still have one person left."

I opened my eyes to see a young boy. He looked around the age of 18. Maybe around my height. He had brown eyes along with his surprisingly long hair that was tied in a long ponytail.

Then suddenly he reached his hand out for me.

I felt as if my heart was about to explode. Not a single person has ever done this for me. I took his hands and he helped me up. Now that I really look at him, he was actually really short. His body looked so fragile and small that if I hugged him too tight he might break.

"Come with me. By now wherever you live probably have been exposed." The boy said. I feel that I shouldn't trust him but before I could protest he was already dragging me somewhere. "What are you doing?!" I said as I tried to push him away.

"Do you want to get egged or something? If not, just trust me please?" He begged.

"It's fine if I get egged. I don't mind it."