ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕

ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕
✦✦✦✦
𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧
𝐆𝐮𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐠 𝐱 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐗𝐢𝐧𝐠
The continuation of the caretaker and his patient.
I know that I probably always put the same ships but I have a couple of ships coming soon I just need to get this done first. Please if you guys want to, give me some ships that you guys want me to do. It's ok if no one comments I don't mind since people doesn't usually comment. But if y'all want to go ahead.
This also gonna be a VERY long chapter.
This is a special long chapter since we got 6k reads!! I'm so happy and grateful!!
_______________________________

This is a special long chapter since we got 6k reads!! I'm so happy and grateful!!  _______________________________

_______________________________
The morning sunshine hits my face as I opened my eyes a little. Why is it so bright. I sat up and looked at my surroundings. Oh yeah, I'm in Guo Cheng's house. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms pulling me back down onto the bed. "Go back to sleep it's still early." Guo Cheng said in a sleepy voice.

But we need to-

"Shhhh. Let's just sleep some more."

Guo Cheng's voice was soothing as I continued to lay there while looking at his sleeping face. Adorable. I gave a peck on his lips. "If you continue to do that I don't think I can control myself."

Guo Cheng Pov
"If you continue to do that I don't think I can control myself." FanXing's face turned red. "Sh-ut up." He said and pulled the cover over him. I chuckled and went under the covers. "Stop being so shy." I said as my cold hands cresses his face. "Guo Cheng Why is your hands so cold. I don't remember them being this cold. Wait, are you ok? Do need me to-"

My lips connected with FanXing's lips. I hovered over him and tasted his lips. His lips was so addictive. I could kiss him all day but of course he was human. I pulled away. "Don't worry so much. I'm still alive and well." I said and continued, "I was born like that."

"Oh."

"But since were already like this I guess I'll go for our fifth round."

"Oh, you are such a-"
_______________________________
FanXing Pov
My back and ass hurts so much. I'm so sore after how many more times that devil did me but yet again I can't resist it.

Suddenly Guo Cheng pulled me closer and we were now closer then ever. I laid my head on his bare pale chest and continued to sleep. Later in the afternoon was when I finally woke up. The curtains in the room made it so that the room would still be dark but dim a little bit of sunlight in. That's when I realized Guo Cheng was missing. "Your awake." I turned my head and saw Guo Cheng with a tray with food on it. "You made that?" I Asked. "Of course I did. FanXing, I live on my own so obviously I know how to cook silly." He said and sat down next me as he kissed me on the forehead. We ate the food in bed and after we were done Guo Cheng carried me to the bathroom and helped me bathe.