A cute love story

A cute love story
No smut
****
Modern
****
Xue Yang x XingChen
Enjoy a nice cute love story
I had to take a break for awhile so I can relax and start writing again! And also thank you for 11k reads!
🌸🌙✨💛💛💛✨🌙🌸
________________________

A cute love storyNo smut****Modern****Xue Yang x XingChenEnjoy a nice cute love storyI had to take a break for awhile so I can relax and start writing again! And also thank you for 11k reads!🌸🌙✨💛💛💛✨🌙🌸________________________

______________________________
"It's clear he's traumatized. Just look at him. Whenever people try to get near him he would freak out and start freaking out. Xue Yang you take care of him."

"Yes sir."

Xue Yang enters the room. The moment Xue Yang enters XingChen looked at him with curiosity. XingChen tilted his head cutely. Xue Yang Who all this time tried his best not to coe at the adorableness the little angel in front of him was doing. "That's weird why does he do this to you instead of crying?" A nurse asked. The moment XingChen saw the nurse he started sobbing. "I'll take care of him just leave it to me." Xue Yang said to the nurse. The nurse nodded her head and left the room. "It's ok I'm here."

XingChen suddenly hugged Xue Yang. "Please let go." Xue Yang said calmly. XingChen only shook his head. "But sir you haven't recovered yet please lay back down onto your bed." XingChen then started crying again but louder this time. "Ok, ok. I can hang onto you but just for a short while ok?" Xue Yang said as he held XingChen in his arms. XingChen happily nodded his head.

After XingChen fell asleep Xue Yang laid him on the bed. "What's up with this patient of ours?" I asked. "His boyfriend was abusive. If he didn't follow his boyfriends orders his boyfriend threatened to kill his family then him." Doctor Song Lan responded. "His name Is Xiao XingChen. Apparently he's been getting beaten up and also...raped. His body does not look too good either. There's bruises and cuts everywhere. He's malnourished too. He doesn't have enough food or water in his system. Luckily the neighbor called the police when she heard the loud piercing scream of help from XingChen. When the police arrived XingChen was wounded badly. He looked as if he was already dead if not worse. We tried talking to him but he would only point at his boyfriend Jackson while trembling. We still don't know why he can't talk. His tongue is still perfectly intact so we don't know why he won't talk."

"Well I already know that. I was at the house. I just that arrived a little bit late."

"Well, being a cop ain't easy is it." Song Lan said patting Xue Yang's back. "I'll see you later buddy."

Xue Yang Pov
After of couple of hours XingChen woke up. The nurse who was attending him got attacked. Her lips was busted and she was also scratched in the face. "Ahhhhhhh!!!! He's a monster!!!!" I quickly rushed into the room. There was the nurse on the floor while XingChen was standing above her. "Get him!"

"Don't move!"

I calming walked over to the XingChen. He looked up at me and suddenly jumped on me. I could hear him sniffling. "It's ok I'm here now."

3rd person Pov
After six months he has finally recovered. But it was only his body that recovered. He still doesn't talk and still don't trust anyone either. Not even his family.