Sweet 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

Sweet 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
****
No smut
****
Lan Sizhui x Lan Jingyi
****
Historical
****

_____________________________"Lan Sizhui will be married off to Princess of the Wang empire

"Lan Sizhui will be married off to Princess of the Wang empire."

"Wh-at?"
_______________________________
"Your really gonna leave me for her?!" Jingyi snapped. Tears formed in his eyes. His vision blurred. His hands were shaking. He himself was trembling. "Why...why did you say that you loved me back if you never did..."

"I love you so much... I would go through oceans after oceans for you even if it meant death I would cross fire for you!" Tears streamed down his face as his heart cracked to pieces. "I would do anything..."

Jingyi turned around and walked away. Sizhui stood there watching the one he loves walk away.

When out of Sizhui's view he started running. He ran without stopping. After a long time of running he was already outside of gusu. He was at a cliff. He wasn't scared. He closed his eyes remembering all the sweet times they had together. "They'll never understand."

He finally jumped down. He untied his head band and let go.

Finally landing onto the ground he turned his head to face the night stars. "What beautiful stars there are today Sizhui..." With a last moment of breath he closed his eyes.

"You've been suffering for some time boy... you threw away your life like it was nothing. You want power don't you... you wanted to die with hatred and hurt. You want vengeance I see."

"Give me the darkest most powerful power."

His voice echoed in the darkness.

"And your willing to bear the consequences."

"I will bear all danger and consequences without regret."

"Your wish shall be granted then boy."

With a single touch his eyes flowed dark blue.
_______________________________
After many days of searching Sizhui ended up at a cliff. That's when he saw Jingyi's gusu head band. Then and there he realized what must've of happened. When the other gusu members came including Hanguang Jun they saw Sizhui holding the head band to his chest as he weeped for his dead lover. Is this how losing a lover feel like? If I could get another chance to to love you again will you take my hand?
_______________________________
In the next few years a new sect was created.

The blue bloods

The group was known to be an evil group. No one knew who was the leader in the sect at all. But rumors have it that it was a young boy who is actually the leader of the group but that's just a rumor.