Naughty night

Naughty night
❤︎
Smut warning
❤︎
Guo Cheng x FanXing
❤︎
Modern
Longer chapter because I haven't updated this book in awhile hehe.
Also thank you all so much for 24k reads 🥰💖💖🥺 you guys mean so much to me! I want to say thank you again for getting me this far! I never realized how big this book could get when I first wrote this one shots book! But once again, thank you. ☺️💖💖

FanXing decides to invite Guo Cheng over for a movie night but will that be all that happens?_______________________________"You ready to watch the movie?" FanXing asked as he sat down next on the couch

_______________________________
"You ready to watch the movie?" FanXing asked as he sat down next on the couch. "So ready."
_______________________________
Later that night FanXing ends up cuddling with Guo Cheng. Suddenly a sex scene comes up. "What the hell?!" They both said shocked. "I didn't know that was part of the movie." FanXing said with a red face. He grabs his blanket and covers his face. FanXing nearly screams when he feels Guo Cheng's bulge rubbing against his butt. "FanXing I-" Guo Cheng blushed. They both quickly sit up in a panic. For awhile there was a awkward silence until FanXing cleared his throat. "The bathroom is available if you want to... release."

FanXing said feeling his face flush completely red. "Or if you need any assistance maybe I can..." FanXing trails off and immediately covers his mouth. "I'll use the bathroom." Guo Cheng says awkwardly and goes to the bathroom. After he leaves FanXing let's put a sigh of relief and looks down at his own bulge and swallows the hard lump in his throat. He unzips his pants and pulls his boxer down a little for his shaft to immediately jump out needy for release. He slowly moves his hand to his shaft and starts moving his hand up and down.

He covers his mouth making sure Guo Cheng can't hear him. Heat starts to rise in FanXing as he continued to move his hand faster. His eyes nearly rolls back as he kept going faster. Just right before he could release he hears the toilet flushing. FanXing panics and zips his pants back up and tries his best to hide his still hard bulge. "Sorry for that." Guo Cheng said shyly and sits back down on the couch. "Why don't we pick a different movie to watch." Guo Cheng says while trying to clear the awkward tension between them. "S-sure."

Eventually the awkwardness disappears and the two are now back to laying down on the couch next to each other with the lights off and a blanket covering the both of them. FanXing on the other hand though is still hard. He could barley hold on for any longer. He slowly reaches his hand down to his bulge and gives a light poke to it. He was really hard. Maybe that was because out of the position the two could be in FanXing just happens to have his butt positioned at Guo Cheng's private area.

The two were also watching a scary movie and that causes FanXing to move his body closer to Guo Cheng and that means pressing his butt against Guo Cheng's d**k. FanXing gulps nervously as he watched the girl walk through the hallway. "Are you that scared?" Guo Cheng commented. "Y-yes- ahhh!" The girl was suddenly attacked by an old lady and was dragged away into the darkness. FanXing moves his body in panic which means his butt was rubbing against Guo Cheng's now growing hard bulge.