♥︎𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕♥︎

♥︎𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕♥︎

✧ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ✧

FanXing And Wen Ning

He knew that the love between him and his lover was fake. He had already known that from the very beginning.
Flashback

"I can't just break up him like that!" Wei Ying said "But I just can't let you go like this, I love you."  Xiao Zhan said kissing Wang Yibo.
End of flashback

Wen Ning saw how they loved and held each other and that broke Wen Ning's heart. |Cheater| was the word that always popped up in his head every time he looked at Xiao Zhan. "He's a cheater, a dirty cheater." Wen Ning said to himself as tears started to form in his eyes.
"Every body is a traitor they lie they always break their promises!" Wen Ning yelled as he threw everything on the floor he smashed anything he could get his hands on. "Xiao Zhan is a liar!!" Wen Ning screamed. Wen Ning had held all his anger, dissatisfaction, disappointments, sadness, and tears inside of him. He knew Xiao Zhan was cheating but yet he continued to love and hold Xiao Zhan close no matter what even when Xiao Zhan got into a argument with Yibo Wen Ning still comforted him.

Wen Ning couldn't see anymore.
"Xiao Zhan is a liar!" Wen Ning yelled again as he crumbled to the floor crying his heart out. All the things he held in had finally exploded out. He grabbed the razor blade and started carving as blood oozed out of him.

____________________________
Xiao Zhan And Yibo including FanXing came to the Wen house to end things. When they got there they saw Wen Qing about to go in the house. "Wait Qing I need to talk to Wen Ning." Qing knew that voice pretty damn well. She turned around to see three people behind her "fine, but make it quick." She said and Went inside, "A Ning! Xiao Zhan came to see you today!" Qing yelled out but no one answered "A Ning!" *knock knock* Qing Knocked on Wen Ning's door but no one opened "alright I'm coming in!" Wen Qing said and opened the door to see her precious little brother lying on the floor in his own pool of blood. "A Ning!!" She yelled with tears filling up in her eyes as she ran to the lifeless body in front of her. FanXing also ran to Wen Ning's body and checked Wen Ning's pulse.
"Call the ambulance now!!" He yelled Yibo was snapped out of his shocked state and Called the ambulance "A Ning wake up! You can't do this to me! You just can't leave the family like this!! A Ning! You have to stay strong for me!" Qing Yelled, FanXing then noticed something on Wen Ning's arms read it and immediately regretted it.

Xiao Zhan is a liar~

"Xiao Zhan what did you do?" FanXing asked as he looked up at Xiao Zhan's shocked face. Wen Qing then looked at it and read it too And her heart sinked  Even more. She then looked at Xiao Zhan and pointed at him "your the reason why he's like this!" Wen Qing shouted with anger and sorrow in her voice as more tears escaped her eyes like rain drops.
____________________________
The ambulance came and took Wen Ning and Wen Qing And also FanXing to the hospital while Yibo and Xiao Zhan drove.

When the two couples got there, their family was already there because Wen Qing called them about the news of
Wen Ning.
____________________________

Xiao Zhan then spoke

Wen Qing I'm sorry I-

"I What?! Tell me Xiao Zhan!! Why did you put Wen Ning through all this misery while you were out screwing around with Yibo!!!" Wen Qing Yelled as more tears spilled
I was gonna tell him but-
"Excuses, excuses! You've been together for a fucking year now! For fucks sake Xiao Zhan! How many times did you tell yourself that huh?!?!? But you never told him that you were cheating on him you bitch!!" Qing Yelled and pushed Xiao Zhan away "Wen Ning knew all along but yet he gave you his love continuously every time he saw you kissing and fucking around with Yibo you mother fucker!!" She yelled one more time as everyone watched in shock that Xiao Zhan would do suck a thing to Wen Ning. FanXing then got up walked up to Xiao Zhan and did the unthinkable.

FanXing had punched Xiao Zhan without hesitation. Every one including Xiao Zhan was surprised that FanXing actually did that. Yibo helped Xiao Zhan up and glared at FanXing.
Yibo was about to say something but Xiao Zhan interrupted "I deserved it Yibo I broke Wen Ning's heart."
"Wen Ning once said as long as Xiao Zhan smiled and laughed because of him... he'd still be happy even though he knew that Xiao Zhan is a liar and cheater." Qing said as she looked at Xiao Zhan in the eyes "this just shows how much Wen Ning loves you even though he knew you had slept with this shit head." Wen Qing said and turned away from the two couple "Wen Ning suffered because of you. I told him to leave but he refused to leave because he had finally felt love. He wanted love from a different way and you Xiao Zhan gave him fake love." 
"You should be ashamed Xiao Zhan" Xiao Zhan's mother said as she shook her head in disappointment. "We're all disappointed in BOTH of you for not telling Wen Ning earlier that would've saved him some tears from falling." Wen chao spoke up feeling deep sorry for
Wen Ning.

Every body in the room only nodded in agreeing with Wen Chao. "But the person with the most disappointment is Wen Ning." FanXing spoke as he held Wen Ning's hand and moved it to his chest and then creased it against his face as more tears came out.
"Maybe you should just leave Xiao Zhan." FanXing said and closed his eyes to stop more tears from escaping.
"But I-I."
Xiao Zhan had never felt this bad in his whole life because this time it was him that was at fault for not manning up and telling Wen Ning. Because of him, Wen Ning was in the hospital.

Three weeks had past and words had spread around the school that Xiao Zhan cheated on Wen Ning and caused Wen Ning to land in the hospital.
After about another week
Wen Ning showed up to school looking paler and skinner. Wen Ning was in a wheel chair and FanXing was by his side too.
Wen Ning I'm really sorry I-
Again he was cut off mid way for the hundredths time, "Save it Xiao Zhan were done, I don't want to see you anymore after what you did, fucking around but yet smile around me and hugged me. Fuck you, You and Yibo deserves each other so much I hope your happy." Wen Ning said coldly as FanXing ignored Xiao Zhan and continued to push Wen Ning. Xiao Zhan felt humiliated for what he did. But it was true, he did do it with Yibo even though he dated Wen Ning. He could only blame himself for doing this.

Xiao Zhan walked away in despair no matter what he did, he could never bring back Wen Ning.

______________________
FanXing= bold
Wen Ning= normal
At the nurses office
P.s the nurse is not there

Wen Ning are you feeling better?
Better now that I'm out of the hospital.
That's good because I want to tell you something.
What is it?
This.

FanXing's lips connected with Wen Ning's lips. FanXing waited for a response and not a second later Wen Ning kissed back. FanXing deepened the kiss then pulled away panting.

Who knew you tasted that good. Let me guess that was your first kiss.

Wen Ning nodded feeling his cheeks heat up.

Good, because your body will be mine soon.

H-ey! You didn't even ask me for consent!

I already did when I kissed you and you responded, what more do I need to say

FanXing smirked.

____________________________
End