Unexpected

Unexpected
XX
Fluff warning
XX
Lan Sizhui x Jin Ling
XX
Historical

Unedited "Shut the fuck up, you can't decide what's best for me!" Jin Ling swayed left and right trying to hit Sizhui

Unedited
"Shut the fuck up, you can't decide what's best for me!" Jin Ling swayed left and right trying to hit Sizhui. "Jin Ling, your drunk." Sizhui tries to stop Jin Ling but failed and in return only gets Jin Ling's cusses. "I'm gonna take him back to his room." Sizhui tells the other juniors. Everybody nods their head and and continues doing whatever their doing. Finally after a struggle of ten minutes he got Jin Ling to his room. "Oh hell no am I not gonna fucking sleep! Move!" Jin Ling nearly falls but luckily Sizhui catches him in time. "Jin Ling please be careful you almost got injured."

"Don't act like you care for me!" Jin Ling puffed his cheeks and crossed his arms. "What do you mean Jin Ling? It should be my responsibility to protect you since your the leader of Laoling Qin sect." Jin Ling stomps on the floor angrily and shouts. "Fuck you Sizhui!" Jin Ling pushes Sizhui away. "I hate you so much!" Sizhui looks at Jin Ling confused. "Are you ok Jin Ling?" Sizhui tries to move closer to Jin Ling but he moves away. "I hate it when you talk to Jingyi! I hate it when you look at him! Why can't I be the only thing you look at!!" Jin Ling confesses with a red flushed face. "I-I... Jin Ling please rethink your words, your drunk." Jin Ling shakes his head. "You idiot!! I love you! More then anything!" Jin Ling quickly got on his tippy toes and kissed Sizhui on the lips.

Sizhui moves his hand slowly to touch his lips. Speechless, Sizhui walked leaned in and kissed Jin Ling for the second time. "I love you too."

The next day Jin Ling woke up in Sizhui's arms. "What the!?" He sits up shocked. He checks if he was fully clothed and let out a sigh in relief. "Jin Ling?" Sizhui sits up and looks at Sizhui. "What's wrong?" He asked the shocked Jin Ling. "I should've never drunk so much. It was a mistake telling you I loved you. You only said it out of pity to protect my feelings." Jin Ling said feeling ashamed of himself.

Sizhui let's out a small laugh and kisses Jin Ling on the cheek. "I didn't say it back out of pity, I said I love you because I really do Aling." He kisses Jin Ling's forehead and smiled softly. "You are full of surprises when your drunk A Ling~" Sizhui teases. Jin Ling face flush red. He pulls the covers over him in embarrassment. "Don't be so shy, I want to see your face."

For the rest of they Sizhui kissed Jin Ling at every chance he got whenever no one was looking. So sneaky~

End
Woo! Two updates updates in a row!