𝓜𝓻 𝓨𝓾 𝓑𝓲𝓷

𝓜y love story with him
✦✦✦✦
𝑺𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
✦✦✦✦
𝒀𝒖 𝑩𝒊𝒏 𝒙 𝒁𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒈 𝑭𝒂𝒏𝒙𝒊𝒏𝒈
✦✦✦✦
This chapter is only half edited!
This is gonna be another long story prepare yourself!

𝓜y love story with him✦✦✦✦𝑺𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈✦✦✦✦𝒀𝒖 𝑩𝒊𝒏 𝒙 𝒁𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒈 𝑭𝒂𝒏𝒙𝒊𝒏𝒈 ✦✦✦✦This chapter is only half edited!This is gonna be another long story prepare yourself!

_______________________________
"Please watch over this brat while we're gone." FanXing rolls his eyes and continues to listen to his music. "Yes Of course ma'am." Yu Bin bows politely. "We'll be going now." Mrs. Zheng says as she and her husband leave.

Later that day
"It's time for lunch come eat." Yu Bin says as he enters Fanxing's room. "Do you seriously think I'll listen to you?" Fanxing scoffs. "I'll never listen." Yu Bin shook his head. "Kids these days." Yu Bin goes to Fanxing and picks him up. "Hey what are you doing?! Put me down this instant!" Fanxing squirms around trying to break free. "And who says I have to listen to you."

When the two arrives downstairs Yu Bin places Fanxing on the chair. "Eat." Fanxing rolls his eyes. "Whatever it's not even that good-" the moment the food was in his mouth he widened his eyes. "Th-is is so good." Yu Bin smirks. "Do you still refuse to eat now?" Yu Bin asks. "Whatever." Fanxing continues to eat.
_______________________________
"It's already ten go to sleep." Yu Bin enters the
room. "You don't get to control when I go to sleep." Fanxing said rolling his eyes. "Go to sleep now." Yu Bin says looking sharply at Fanxing. "Fine." Fanxing puts his phone aside and pulls his blanket over him. "Now leave." Fanxing demands. Yu Bin turns off the light then leaves. It was completely dark. "I'm scared of the dark." Fanxing says softly and turns on his lamp. Soon enough he dozed off.

The next day
"It's time to wake up." Yu Bin says shaking Fanxing awake. "Alright! Alright I'm awake!" Fanxing responds annoyed. After getting dressed Yu Bin sends Fanxing off to the school. "I'll come back to pick you up later. Make sure your here." Yu Bin then drives off. "Like I'll be here." Fanxing scoffs and walks away. "Who was that dropping you off?" FanXing's boyfriend said as he came to sit next to him. "He's the one "baby sitting" me. He is so annoying. Telling me to do this telling me to do that urgh! I can't stand him!" Fanxing then kicks the chair near him. "He's so god damn annoying."

"What about we go to a party tonight at the club." Fanxing looks at his boyfriend. "At the club?" Fanxing says grinning at his boyfriend. "I rented a club for a party tonight." Fanxing looked at his boyfriend confused. "Where only seventeen how did you do it." He asked. "When your rich you can do anything." Fanxing smirks. "Count me in."

After school
"Can I sleep over at my friends house tonight please?" Fanxing says with a pleading face. "No." Yu Bin says unfazed. "Then how about I give you a special treat with my body then~" Fanxing said seductively. "I'm not that low to do something like that. Please get this in your head. I'm simply taking care of you. I'm making sure your safe and sound. I'm making sure that you won't do stupid things that'll scar you for the rest of your life. Just like what happened to me..." Yu Bin whispered the last part. "Oh come on! It's just a small sleep over!" Fanxing protested. "Fine. Don't come crying to me when something bad happens." Yu Bin says while entering in the car.