🖤𝐁𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝐁𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕪 🖤

🖤𝐁𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝐁𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕪🖤
𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
✦✦𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗻✦✦
𝗪𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗬𝗶𝗯𝗼 𝘅 𝗫𝗶𝗮𝗼 𝗭𝗵𝗮𝗻
It's gonna get very kinky 𝗧𝗧
just bear with me. I don't really write such kinky stuff before but I know a lot of people might like it when things get kinky with YiZhan so here ya go! Enjoy~

Btw this is unedited for now.

_______________________________Xiao Zhan is an assistant to Wang Yibo

Xiao Zhan is an assistant to Wang Yibo. Wang Yibo is the Ceo of the company called Wang Ace Model after his father retired and handed his position to Yibo. There is nothing dramatic about Xiao Zhan and Yibo's life either, Xiao Zhan has one little brother named Wen Ning who is 15 years old while Xiao Zhan is only 21 years old and lives alone by himself after he moved out of his parent's place. He didn't move because of any reason other then he wanted to be closer to work. Xiao Zhan's parents are like normal loving parents who gave a roof over his head and shelter for him.

Wang Yibo on the other hand, has a very nice life too. Although he is rich he is not a spoiled brat like most others. Yibo is actually the opposite of that though, he is humble and easygoing once you really get to know him because he can be cold as ice when you first meet him. Yibo also has one older brother named Xichen. His parents are still alive and healthy and are not like those parents who neglect their children but rather they spend a lot of time together with Xichen and Yibo whenever they're both free from work.
.
.
.
.

"Mr. Wang here's the paperwork you wanted." Xiao Zhan said and laid the file with the papers inside Yibo's desk. "Wait."
"Yes Mr. Wang?" Xiao Zhan said turning around to see that his boss was already in front of him. "There's going to be a company dinner tonight so I need you to inform all the staff and make sure your actually there," Yibo said and went back to his desk. "Yes, sir." Xiao Zhan said and went to go do what he was asked to do.
_______________________________
At the dinner place
(Xiao Zhan's outfit)

 _______________________________At the dinner place(Xiao Zhan's outfit)

(Yibo's outfit)