Wet dream

Wet dream
XX
Smut warning
XX
Wang Yibo x Xiao Zhan
XX
Modern
I'm deciding on making my one shots more short. Today's story is dedicated to drum roll please...

@SisterChoi
For some reason tagging someone isn't working for me but you said you wanted a top Yibo so here it is! I hope you will enjoy!

@SisterChoiFor some reason tagging someone isn't working for me but you said you wanted a top Yibo so here it is! I hope you will enjoy!

Unedited
After a long day at work Yibo returns home to his lovely husband (more like wife.) "Yibo~" his husband wrapped his arms around Yibo and snuggles against him. "Your home~" he purred softly and looked up at Yibo. "I made your favorite~" Xiao Zhan pulls away and drags Yibo to their kitchen. "Do you like it?" Yibo smiles softly and kisses his forehead. "It looks very delicious Xiao Zhan, thank you." They both sit down and starts eating together. After eating the two went to shower. Then after eating the two returned to bed for the night.

Around midnight Yibo woke up to movements and soft moans from the person sleeping next to him. "Xiao Zhan?" He whispers but no response. A sudden loud moan was released. "Ahh~" Yibo sat up and looked at Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan's pants were no longer on his body. Xiao Zhan was fingering himself while moaning. "Xiao Zhan what are you doing?!" Yibo tried to shake his sleeping lover gently but it was no use. Yibo felt himself getting hard by the shameless scene of his little innocent wife fingering himself.

He couldn't resist and pulled Xiao Zhan's fingers out. He quickly took the lube that was in the drawer next the bed and placed some on his hard shaft. "Yibo~ fuck me~" With that Yibo enters Xiao Zhan with ease. The sound of skin clapping was the only thing that could be heard in quite room. Xiao Zhan shot his eyes open shocked. "What...what are you doing Yibo?" Xiao Zhan questioned. "Shhh, just let me fuck you." Yibo whispered in Xiao Zhan's ear. Yibo rammed in and out of Xiao Zhan's hole continuously without stopping.

"Ahh~ faster~ deeper~" Xiao Zhan wrapped his legs around Yibo's waist pulling him close. "I'm gonna cum soon." Xiao Zhan smiles and kisses Yibo on the lips. "Cum then." He said in between their kiss. With a final hard thrust the salty white liquid spilled into Xiao Zhan's hole filling him up completely. Only a few seconds later Xiao Zhan also came. The two stayed in the same position until they've calmed down. Yibo pulls out of Xiao Zhan and picks him up. He carries Xiao Zhan to their connected bathroom and cleans both of them up before heading back to bed.

"Good night Yibo~." Xiao Zhan snuggles against Yibo's bare chest. "Mhm, goodnight to you too, sleep well."

End
Woah, been awhile since I updated right? I'm really sorry for not updating but I've decided that I need to make my one shots more short because I get too stressed when I wrote a long complex story that I know probably won't finish or it might just end up crappy. Anyway, have a good day or night or morning.