To be able to hold you

XX
No Smut just love :3
XX
Zixuan x Yanli
XX
Historical
Can you believe it? I'm doing this ship now!

To be able to hold you XXNo Smut just love :3XXZixuan x YanliXXHistorical Can you believe it? I'm doing this ship now!

Unedited
"Your still awake?" Yanli asked as she enters Zixuan's study. "I need to get these papers done so that I can spend time with you and Jin Ling." Yanli smiles. "Do you want something to eat while you work? She asked. "What about your famous pork rib soup?" Zixuan looks up from his work and smiles at Yanli. She nods her head and leaves. Awhile later she comes back with the soup in her hands. "Your too sweet." Zixuan said gladly taking it.

This very sweet and kind side of Zixuan is never really seen unless he is with his beloveds. Yanli blushes. "After this why don't we head off to bed. Jin Ling is already asleep." Zixuan nods in agreement. "Ok fine."

After eating the two went to go get ready to sleep. "Let's go bath first." Zixuan strips off his clothes and enters the warm water. Yanli too enter. Zixuan holds Yanli close and places his chin on her shoulder. "I love you." Yanli giggles. "I love you too." She turns her head around and kisses him. The two love birds stays in the same position for awhile before finally washing themselves.

After putting new robes on they went to the pavilion specifically made for them. The two stands in the middle of the pavilion and watch the beautiful moon. Suddenly Zixuan pulls Yanli in for a hug.

 Suddenly Zixuan pulls Yanli in for a hug

"I'm sorry." He hugs her more tightly afraid that if he let's go she'll perish. "Sorry for what, dear?" Yanli asked. "Sorry for being so unloving to you when I first met you. But I'm so glad that I have you now and nothing else matters except for you and Jin Ling." Yanli smiles happily in the embrace of her husband. "I'm glad I have you too."

End
Let's go! Three in a row!