Crazy in love

Crazy in love
[]
Smut warning
[]
Lan Sizhui x Jin Ling
[]
Modern
Unedited

Crazy in love[]Smut warning[]Lan Sizhui x Jin Ling[]ModernUnedited

"Have you seen Sizhui anywhere? Jingyi Asked.  The people in the classroom shook their heads and continued to do what they were doing. Jingyi sighed and continued to look for his friend. "Yo Jin Ling!" Jingyi Yelled. "What?" Jin Ling asked annoyed. "Have you seen Sizhui?"

Jin Ling rolls his eyes. "No I haven't! Stop bothering me so much I need to go home now." Jin Ling says as he walks away. Jingyi sighs. "Jingyi I heard you were looking for me?" Jingyi turned his head to look at his friend. "There you are! Let's go home now!" Jingyi runs up to Sizhui and walks back home with him. Luckily enough their both neighbors so they will never be far apart.

When the two arrived they departed. "Goodbye Sizhui! I'll see you tomorrow!" Jingyi waves goodbye to Sizhui and enters his own home. Sizhui smiles softly before entering his own home. He closes the door behind him and leans against it and let's out a sigh before wiping the sweet soft smile off his face replacing it with a psychotic smile.

The next day
"Good morning Jin Ling." Sizhui smiles sweetly as he enters the school grounds. "Good morning." Jin Ling says tiredly. Sizhui chuckles. "Seven grade is sure hard isn't it Jin Ling." Jingyi and Jin Ling nodded in agreement. "Seven grade is too hard." Jingyi Complains. "I couldn't even sleep last night. I'm gonna fail this test for sure. Goodbye world." Jingyi says as he dramatically place his hand on his head and acts as if he was gonna die. "It's not the end of the world if you fail this one test. You can just do extra work to replace those failed points." Jin Ling said facing palming.

Lunch time
"My parents are having a party dinner tonight and they asked me if your family's could come today." Jin Ling said before stuffing himself with food. "Why don't we have sleep over tonight!" Jingyi said excitedly. "I'll ask my parents about it. And also, don't talk with food in your mouth you moron that's disgusting." Jin Ling said irritated. "Oh shut up Jin Ling!" Jingyi argued back. "Don't shut up me you pig!" Jingyi frowns. "What did you say! You idiot!" Jingyi and Jin Ling continues to argue while Sizhui sat there laughing at his two friend.

After school
"I'll see you guys later!" Jin Ling waves goodbye to Jingyi and Sizhui before turning to his own direction and walked away.

Later that night
Chat room
Two Prince And one bad temper lady

Jin Ling: My parents said ok to the sleepover thing what about you guys?

:Sizhui
My parents said yes about the dinner and the sleep over! See you soon!

Jingyi: Same with my parents 😁

____________________________
Knock knock
"Jin Ling, it seems likes your friends are here go open the door for them." Jin Ling's mother said from the kitchen. "Yes mom!" Jin Ling goes and open the door to see his two friends.