𝗪𝗲𝗶 𝗬𝗶𝗻𝗴?!

𝗪𝗲𝗶 𝗬𝗶𝗻𝗴?!
𝗡𝗼 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁
✦✦𝗛𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹✦✦
𝗟𝗮𝗻 𝗭𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘅 𝗪𝗲𝗶 𝗬𝗶𝗻𝗴
Short chapter

𝗪𝗲𝗶 𝗬𝗶𝗻𝗴?!𝗡𝗼 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁✦✦𝗛𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹✦✦𝗟𝗮𝗻 𝗭𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘅 𝗪𝗲𝗶 𝗬𝗶𝗻𝗴 Short chapter

3rd person Pov
"Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying yelled in a whisper voice.

During the middle of the night Wei Ying has somehow turned into a little kid.

"What's wrong?" Lan Zhan said while half awake until he saw Wei Ying. "Wei Ying?!"
_______________________________
When Sizhui heard about Wei Ying he rushed to check Wei Ying out to see if he was ok. "Wei Gongzi?!" Sizhui rushed to his "mothers" side. "Why are you so... little?" Sizhui Asked the tiny Wei Ying. "I dunno, I just woke up wike this." Wei Ying responded and turned around to face Yibo. (I purposely wrote it like this because Wei Ying is a small child now.)

"Hangaung Jun what are we gonna do?" JingYi Asked and kneeled down to Wei Ying's hight, "oh wow Wei Gongzi. Your so cute!" He said and squeezed Wei Ying's cheeks. "JingYi, manners." Sizhui said, "oh sorry." JingYi responded and bowed to Wei Ying.

Later that night...

"Lan Zhan! I want emperor smile!" Asked Wei Ying. "Drinking is prohibited in Gusu." Lan Zhan said before he continued to read his book.
"But why!!!!" Wei Ying pouted, "I still need to figure out the reason why you turned into a little kid. And also, no drinking." Lan Zhan said sternly.

Wei Ying's face puffed up with tears welling up in his eyes. "I want,
EMPEROR SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!" Wei Ying shouted as he balled his eyes out.

Lan Zhan eyes widened in shock.

Lan Zhan sighed. He picked up the crying Wei Ying trying to sooth him but it didn't work. Wei Ying only continued to sob harder. Suddenly the door was barged open by the panting Sizhui
"What happened!" Sizhui Yelled when he entered to see that everything was ok. "Sizhui, running is prohibited and yelling and also breaking curfew." Lan Zhan said while trying to sooth Wei Ying.

When Wei Ying heard Sizhui's name he stopped crying and turned his head to look at Sizhui.

"Mhm! I don't want to sleep here anymore I want to sleep with Sizhui." Wei Ying said as Lan Zhan places him back down on the ground. "W-hat?" Both Lan Zhan And Sizhui said shocked.

"Wei Ying, Let's just sleep here." Lan Zhan said completely forgetting about Sizhui's punishment for breaking the rules. Wei Ying again started crying until finally Sizhui and
Lan Zhan both agreed to Wei Ying's request.
.
.
.
.
The next morning...

"Sizhui, let's go for a walk, somewhere that is not in gusu." Wei Ying said. "Ok then." Sizhui said.

The two informed Lan Zhan saying they were gonna be gone from gusu for the day but it took a lot of convincing before Lan Zhan said yes

The two sat near the lake as the sun was setting.

"A Yuan, when I first met you, you were the most wonderful thing in my life did you know that." Wei Ying said as laid his head on Sizhui.

"But I'm sorry that I couldn't protect them all." Wei Ying said as tears rolled down his cheeks.

This was the first time in years that he had cried because he was sad.

Suddenly Wei Ying turned back to normal.

"Wei Gongzi!" Sizhui said surprised when he saw Wei Ying. "Oh my gosh I'm back to normal!!" Wei Ying said while wiping his tears away.

He embraced Sizhui in a tight hug before Letting go.

"Let's go home." Sizhui said.

When they arrived back at gusu Wei Ying ran as fast as he could to find Lan Zhan and when he did he ran up to hug him before the two embraced in a long passionate kiss.

End
unedited