Chapter 58

"Just hold still-" beomgyu bite his lip in concentration as Hueningkai whined.

"But beomgyuuuuu it hurtsss!" Hueningkai held still, but pouted enough to make his bottom lip fall off.

"There! Done! He'll love it." Beomgyu held up the mirror to show Hueningkai all the flowers he had put in his hair.

They had finished decorating their surprise early,and had flowers left over so beomgyu decorated Hueningkai.

"Do you think they liked their morning surprise?" Hueningkai was nervous now that it was the actual day. Everyone rushing around him had made him feel so small when everyone else was royal.

"I know they did, I saw soobin with frosting all over his face in the hallway, he didn't see me though. I hid as a plant." Beomgyu smiled, and sat at the dressing rooms vanity, seeing the stylist come in.

"Sorry I'm late your highness! I had to find your letter. Why are you hiding from the others?" The stylist looked as though she had definetly ran here.

"That's alright, our hair already got done, and we're wearing our suit, so it shouldn't take long for makeup right?" Hueningkai sat beside beomgyu, brushing his bangs back a bit in preparation.

"We've only got an hour before the actual ceremony, I'll try to be quick. Don't move so I won't have to redo anything." The stylist went to Hueningkai first and gave very light foundation, with a pretty peach-ish blush on his upper cheek.

Then she filled the end of his eyebrow slightly, and went for a light glitter look to match his white and buttermilk- yellow suit.

An alluring lip tint, and Hueningkai was done, then she moved to beomgyu. Giving him the same look, with less glitter and more pigment on his cheeks.

"You don't think he-" soobin fidgeted with his hands nervously in the first grooms waiting room with Taehyun, who was smelling the flowers that were going to be clipped to soobins pocket.

"Soobin-soobin, it's fine. Even you're nervous, but we wouldn't have a runaway groom don't worry. It'll go fine." Taehyun smiled at the scent of the flowers, beomgyu had definetly helped Hueningkai pick them out. They smelled like lavender and coconut, even though they weren't lavenders or had been in contact with coconut.

"It's- SIX MINUTES?!?" soobin checked the time and became more anxious.

Taehyun put the flower clip onto soobins pocket and held his shoulders in support.

"He'll be there, just focus on saying 'i do' and kissing him. Ok? You got this." Taehyun smiled when soobin calmed a bit.

It was set so that they both were supposed to be escorted down two paths leading to the altar by their best men, the audience where it would usually be.

Everything seemed like actual heaven if there was one. Soobin walked out, arm linked with Taehyuns and the second he saw Hueningkai he wanted to cry.

He was stunning, beautiful, perfect. The beaming smile he had as he spotted soobin and made an adorable little wave. The flowers in his hair.

Breathtaking...

Taehyun was more focused on beomgyus smiling face looking at Hueningkai proudly. He looked so happy to have them getting married.

Would he like his own wedding?

Taehyun decided now wasn't the time for the thought and when he reached the altar with soobin, giving him to Hueningkai he only smiled for them.

Beomgyu and Taehyun bowed to the two new royals and linked their arms , walking down the main aisle to their seats.

Beomgyu realized something and whispered to Taehyun as they sat. "Wait, if were the best men, who's the ring-bearer/flower girl???" Beomgyu became worried they may have forgot something.