Chapter 25

Taehyun was worried he seriously hurt the prince when he was gasping.

"Fi- .." beomgyu tried to say 'im fine.' but couldn't get the air out, so he simply signalled for Taehyun not to worry.

Taehyun accessed what was wrong and gently lifted beomgyu to sit upright. He had just knocked the wind out of him.

"Don't do that! I could've killed you." Taehyun yelled once beomgyu seemed to be able to breathe again.

"I just wanted to take you swimming." Beomgyu gave a sad look, rubbing his throat where a large bruise was forming.

"I'm sorry....don't surprise me. We have to get home and work why did you jump in?" Taehyun took a cloth from one of the baskets and wiped the droplets of water from beomgyus face gently, then drying his hair.

Beomgyu stared at taehyuns proximity to him. He had a straight shot of down Taehyuns shirt collar.

Beomgyu had turned tomato red when Taehyun tried lifting his shirt.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" beomgyu quickly held his shirt down.

"You're all wet, change into the clean clothes we bought today it's fallyou'll freeze walking home wet." Taehyun lifted beomgyus shirt again and this time got it off of the boy.

Beomgyu covered himself embarrassed. "I-ill get the rest turn around so I can change..." Beomgyu pulled new clothes from the basket to change into.

"Well since we're here, and naked already." Taehyun pulled his own shirt over his head, revealing a very tempting torso.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT I THOUGHT YOU SAID BRATTY PRINCES ARENT YOUR TYPE-" beomgyu quickly braced himself when Taehyun put his arm behind beomgyus bare back.

"What are you talking about?" Taehyun pulled the soap they bought out from his basket behind beomgyu and pointed to the water.

"Let's bathe. Were filthy." Taehyun pulled his pants off, leaving his underwear on and wading into the water with the soap.

Beomgyu had waited to see what else would come off, and was surprisingly sad when it stopped at underwear. Taehyuns back in the water was still a nice view though.

"Did you want me to do something else?" Taehyun smirked at beomgyu and dipped his hair into the water, applying soap.

Beomgyu muttered a string of complaints while stepping into the water again, this was technically getting Taehyun to swim?

Beomgyu took the soap when Taehyun offered it and scrubbed his own hair. The water was pretty cold since it was fall but it felt nice on their sore feet.

Taehyun came behind beomgyu like he had been planning this for fifty years.

"Let me wash your back." Taehyuns eyes stared at beomgyus bare skin like he would devour beomgyu.

Beomgyu didn't object and simply straightened his back so Taehyun could run the soap over it.

Taehyun finally got what he has wanted. His hands all over beomgyus soft skin. He had wanted it when he helped beomgyu put his Royal clothes on, but never got to. He was so happy.

Beomgyu leaned his head back smiling at taehyuns slight massage on his back. It felt so nice.

I want something else now.... Taehyun craved it now that he saw beomgyus parted lips leaning back. I can't have that though...

Taehyun finished and turned around to put the soap away but beomgyu had snatched it.

"Wait..I want to do yours too." Beomgyu smiled and eagerly ran his soapy hands across Taehyuns back. He saw one small scar of taehyuns shoulder and paused there for a moment.

"Horse accident." Taehyun reached his hand to cover his little scar as if it were ugly.

"Ah...I see." Beomgyu still stared motionless at the little scar. I want to kiss it better....would he think that was me liking him? Friends do that too right? My mom did it...

Taehyun flinched in surprise when beomgyus lips kissed against his shoulder scar softly.

Taehyun felt his heart would just explode there. There was no way that beomgyu just kissed him. Did he like him? Was he into boys?

beomgyu noticed Taehyuns shocked expression. "I kissed it better."

Beomgyu smiled innocently thinking nothing of it as he finished and got out of the water, slipping dry clothes on behind a tree.

Taehyun watched as beomgyu dissapeared behind the tree in shock before looking at the scar and getting out.

I'm going to put a giant scar smack in the middle of my lips if you'll kiss scars...

-

"SOOBIN!!" Hueningkai heard distant voices coming down the trail to the house.

They had made it back to the house to finish cleaning before Taehyun came back and killed them.

Soobin rushed to Hueningkai and recognized the voices.

"Oh shit they're coming back......I think we cleaned enough?" Soobin did a double take around the house and it looked pretty clean.

"No! That's not why I'm worried kiss me!" hueningkai cutely perked his lips tip toeing to give soobin kisses all over his face.

Soobin was a blushing mess at all of Hueningkais cute kisses. "Kai..stop why are you- oh my God..." Soobins shy smile escaped when Hueningkai added little 'mwahs' to his kisses.

"I can't kiss you when they're around. I wanted to charge my kisses now that I can kiss you." Hueningkai smiled and looked his fingers into soobins.

Soobin was so happy. He was beyond happy. He wasn't in the castle, he wasn't a prince here, hueningkai was his now...Hueningkai loved him. Nothing was wrong in the world.

Aside from the assassin's trying to kill them. Oh, and the fact that they would have to hide their relationship their whole lives.