Chapter 13

"I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to help you get clean so I can stitch you up." Yeonjun had both hands raised as the wild boy he had gotten half undressed was on top of the wardrobe.

"How is it going?" Soobin asked, coming in after being gone for about an hour to get yelled at by the king.

"You tell me it's been an hour and I've gotten this far." Yeonjun pointed up to Hueningkai hiding on top of the wardrobe.

Soobin smiled seeing Hueningkai looking lively, but wanted to know how he had gotten up there with a hurt leg.

"I'll tell you how it went later, thanks hyung." Soobin took the towels and fresh clothes from yeonjun's hands.

"Are you sure you got him? He hasn't said one more thing to me since I ripped him off of you." Yeonjun raised an eyebrow, but saw Hueningkai staring wide- eyed at soobin. Like a feral cat who recognized its owner.

"Yeah, I've got him. Can you go look for my brother? I don't know what he looks like and Taehyun left, he still isn't back. I'm a bit worried."

Yeonjun sighed, nodding and bowing before leaving the princes room. Of course there were many many guards around the outside of soobins room, so it was fine to leave him alone in the room.

"He's gone. It's just us." Soobin assured Hueningkai and offered his hands.

Hueningkai immediately reached down and Soobin caught him carefully.

"Why won't you trust them? I'd trust them with my life." Soobin smiled at Hueningkai, who had hugged him as soon as he was brought down.

"You can get a royal bath here now, I can repay you for taking me to your waterfall." Soobin smiled and set Hueningkai on a bench in his bathroom, checking to make sure the bath was filled with warm water still.

Hueningkai was now calmed down and comfortable again. It was just soobin and him, and if soobin wasn't panicking, he saw no reason to.

"Here...let me help." Soobin helped Hueningkai take off his shirt. The only thing yeonjun got off the boy seemed to be his feet wraps.

Soobin tried to hide how excited he was to see Hueningkai in fancy clothes and fancy scents. It was one of the only good things about being a prince.

Hueningkai turned pink when soobin went to pull down his waistband.

Soobin stopped and looked up to Hueningkai. "What's wrong? We're both boys aren't we?"

Hueningkai knew that obviously, but had only just realized he may like soobin a tiny bit, forget him literally taking his pants off for him.

"Turn around please ....it's still embarrassing..." Hueningkai fiddled with his drawstring and waited, watching soobin turn around and cover his eyes.

"If it makes you comfortable." Soobin said with his eyes closed.

Hueningkai quickly took off the rest of his clothes, setting them in a neat pile besides the clothes he would change into.

"Are you finished?" Soobin asked after hearing a slight splash.

Hueningkai made an 'mhm' noise and happily hid himself under the bubbles.

Soobin turned around and immediately felt his heart stutter. Hueningkais hair was slightly wet at the bottoms, his wounded leg was sticking out, a bit damp, and Hueningkai was so very cutely playing with the bubbles.

"Can I?" Soobin gestured to the soap on his hands, obviously asking if he could put it in hueningkais hair.

Hueningkai nodded again, sitting up as soobin went behind him, combing the soap through his hair.

Hueningkai didn't realize how sleepy he was until the warm water and hair playing made him so drowsy.

Soobin let a breathy laugh escape through his lips seeing Hueningkai relax back into his arms.

"Yah..you're getting my sleeves wet." Soobin noticed Hueningkais lack of response as he only leaned back farther.

Soobins eyes couldn't help but wander to hueningkais wet collarbone poking out from the water. The conversation about love lingering in his head. He never had been attracted to a man before...but right now? He was questioning it. He wasn't against the idea, in fact...Hueningkai was rather tempting...did that make him gay?

"Soobin?" Hueningkai asked when he caught soobin spacing out. Soobin snapped back to reality.

"Yes sorry chin up." Soobin gently lifted Hueningkais face and rinsed the soap from his hair. Hueningkai seemed to enjoy it. It made soobin happy that he could show Hueningkai something for once.

"Beomgyu!?" Taehyun was walking, leading both horses across the creek line while calling. He was so dead if beomgyu escaped under his watch, but for some reason that's not what he was worried about.

Is he here ..is he hurt...is he dead? Taehyun was only replaying these questions through his head as he searched. The sun was going down. Searching in the dark would be damn near impossible.

Taehyun froze when he heard a slight sniffle. He quickly tied the horses to a tree, looking more closely around the surrounding area.

"Beomgyu? I heard a cry....if you're hurt you need to let me know where you are!..." Taehyun waited for a response, but got none.

"Goddammit beomgyu it's Taehyun! I just want to help you! Can you not be stubborn this once?! I'm out here for you!! No one is with me!! Just give me a hint would you?!" Taehyun yelled frustrated. He didn't think it would work but a little cry caught his ear again.

"Tae-taehyun..." Beomgyus voice brought so many levels of relieve to Taehyun as he followed the sound to the creekside, trying to see where beomgyu was.

"Call me again." Taehyun asked, playing a little game of Marco Polo couldn't really be more dark than this.

"I'm sorry." Beomgyus voice was clearer now, which meant Taehyun must be very close. He then saw red flowing down the creek, and followed it to a boy curled up on the river bed.

"Beomgyu!" Taehyun gasped and quickly moved the grass around the prince.