Chapter 15

Hueningkai had woken up with his face about an inch from soobins. It didn't really surprised him. In fact soobin and him only really seemed to get closer and closer.

Soobin had explained that his father agreed to Hueningkai staying with soobin as long as soobin didn't run away again.

Hueningkai sighed and tried to get up, only to be stopped by a large hand gripping his arm.

"Don't go." A very sleepy soobin grumbled. So he had been awake when Hueningkai was giggling at his proximity.

"Ah..you are awake." Hueningkai laid back down to face the now awake soobin.

Soobin smiled and brushed hueningkais hair back. It was so fluffy when it was clean, and very soft.

"Can I ask you something?" Soobin said, stretching out across his bed.

"Yeah what is it?" Hueningkai leaned on his hand waiting for soobin to stop stretching.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Don't. Even. Think about it." Taehyun held a sword up to stop beomgyu from sitting up on the bed.

"YOUR BROUGHT A SWORD INTO MY BED?!" Beomgyu wanted to jump in fear but his neck would be cut by the sword.

"I'm supposed to guard you all night, what do you want me to fight with?" Taehyun set the sword down now that beomgyu had gotten the message.

"I was just stretching, my ankle is fucked remember? Jesus when do you relax?" Beomgyu glared at the sleepy Taehyun next to him and realized he wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Where's your shirt? What did you do to me?!" Beomgyu quickly checked to make sure his clothes were on.

"You bled on my shirt yesterday, I didn't bring any clothes to change into, I changed yours for you. It's offensive of you to keep assuming I'm a pervert after I've helped you so much." Taehyun was already done with beomgyus stubbornness today.

"And if I did something to you, you'd feel it, not sleep through it." Taehyun gave a smile to beomgyu seeing him checking his ankle.

"I believe you stop talking." Beomgyu winced when he tried to turn his foot.

"Stop. We can just do book studies in bed until you heal." Taehyun grabbed beomgyus hand to stop him from worsening his injuries.

"So I can't even take a break when I'm injured?" Beomgyu gave a sarcastic laugh. "Great so ill sleep when I'm dead."

Taehyun didn't like the idea of beomgyu thinking death would be when he rested and dropped a heavy textbook from beomgyus desk on his lap.

"OW!" beomgyu exclaimed and hissed at Taehyun.

"Start writing a whole letter to the king about how much I've been teaching you." Taehyun crossed his arms.

"What?! Why would you want to kiss me?!" Hueningkai had a bit of gay panicked and stared wide eyes at soobin as he stopped stretching.

"I told you about my friend Taehyun, I was wondering what it's like to kiss a guy." Soobin gave a shy smile, avoiding eye contact now that he was slightly embarrassed for asking.

"Are you questioning whether you might like a guy? Taehyun?" Hueningkai was a bit nervous at soobin staring at his lips.

"No!! God no. We've been friends since we were kids. No. No." Soobin made it very clear as he leaned against his hand, now staring directly into hueningkais eyes, trying not to smile at his shocked face.

"So you just want to know if you like kissing boys?" Hueningkai was trying to make sense of the whole situation. I guess a prince would want to know....they don't get to experience much do they?

"Yes. If you don't want to it's fine." Soobin was completely lying through his teeth. He really just wanted to know if he liked Hueningkai. He'd never kissed a girl before, so the test would be inaccurate for liking boys.

If he kissed Hueningkai, and wanted another he obviously liked him, and if he didn't, he must just very much care for the new friend that saved him.

"Ok. One kiss isnt bad." Hueningkai decided the same thing that soobin had. It was a bit painful that soobin asked him to be a test, there had to be someone he was testing for....maybe the yeonjun boy?

Soobin sat up now, waiting for Hueningkai to sit up. He was so nervous for one little peck.

Hueningkai sat up and could feel a lump in his throat already. It was the kind of feeling you get when you're talking to your crush. Your stomach feels weird, and if you talk you're afraid it will do the bubble thing.

Soobin held the side of Hueningkais cheek softly, brushing back a hair strand before adding his other hand to the other cheek.

It seemed like two middle school boys who got dared to kiss in spin the bottle, and they were both so pink that the air was getting more and more awkward every second.

Soobin saw hueningkais eyes close and took the chance, leaning in and closing the gap between their lips.

Hueningkai felt his heart melt and kissed back. It was perfect, the perfect feeling. Hueningkai didn't doubt his feelings for soobin now, wanting more from the kiss.

Soobin broke away with a sharp breath and the two both avoided eye contact.

"D-did you...did it work? Do you know?" Hueningkai swore he would die of embarrassment now. He couldn't really say, 'did you like it' feeling it would be too direct.

"Yeah...I think I know now... Thanks." Soobin rubbed the back of his head, equally as awkward as Hueningkai.

"Sorry...this was awkward...I shouldn't have asked please don't think anything of it." Soobin couldn't stand the tension anymore and got off the bed.

"Where are you going?" Hueningkai was a bit hurt that soobin was just telling him to ignore the kiss.

"I have lessons...I'll be back later." Soobin had left without even a goodbye, now Hueningkai was left to ponder the first and probably last kiss he'd ever get from soobin.