Chapter 57

Taehyun tried to clear his mind if worry, everything was going fine, why push it?

He smiled to himself, content, and leaned forward to lay a sweet kiss on beomgyus back, making beomgyu him a laugh to himself.

Beomgyu shuffled to turn around and dump water to rinse Taehyuns hair, he looked like an adorable pouting squirrel with his wet hair matted over his face now.

"Aww, is the squirrely all clean now?" Beomgyu teased and made a kissy face to Taehyun.

Taehyun lunged forward like a snake making a strike and kissed beomgyu, a distraction from the water he now dumped on beomgyu.

"Awww is my beommiebear all clean now??" Taehyun mocked the kissy face.

-

"Don't. Touch. Me." Soobin said, already feeling the evilness of Hueningkais playful aura around him.

He had a face mask on and cucumbers over his eyes, laying down. A perfect target for belly rubs.

"Awww c'mon how did you know it was me?!" Hueningkai stomped, giving up and sitting next to soobin.

"I'm about to marry you Kai, I'd hope I could feel when you're about to attack me." Soobin tried not to smile, it would ruin the mask.

"What is all this stupid stuff anyway?" Hueningkai sulked and ate one of the extra cucumber slices. They were getting more soobin attention than he was.

"I want to look my best for tomorrow, there's a lot I have to do." Soobin took a deep breath. Not only was all of it for beauty purposes, but because of stress.

"You just say 'i do' and kiss me. Is that a lot?" Hueningkai laid on soobins stomach, yearning for his attention at this point.

"Kai. I'm getting married, announcing that the kingdom has two king's now and same-sex marriage is legal. Oh! And it's the same kingdom that WE become the rulers of tomorrow."

Hueningkai shot up. "What?! We become the king's TOMORROW?!" hueningkai wasn't prepared for this.

"When a prince gets married here, it's like signing the 'im king's contract. Are you having second thoughts now?" Soobin lifted up a cucumber from his eye to see hueningkais reaction.

"NO! absolutely not. I was just surprised. Did you ask Taehyun and Beomgyu to be best men?" Hueningkai stood and walked to the dresser, changing to PJs and combing his hair.

"I sent them an invitation card with the question on it. The tailors said they went in earlier for measurements so I'm assuming they accept."soobin sighed and sat up, taking the mask off and eating the cucumbers.

Hueningkai only nodded, sleepy, and patted the bed beside him.

"Alright, now my turn." Hueningkai smiled as soobin crawled into bed beside him.

"Your turn for what?" Soobin rose an eyebrow as Hueningkai acted strange. He was really needy, literally making grabby hands.

"I just was my last cuddles with my boyfriend? Do you not want to?" Hueningkai dropped his hands and laid against his pillow sadly.

"No..it's just ..you're alright with so much touching? You make it seem like we're breaking up." Soobin laid down and hung his arm over Hueningkai, enjoying his warm skin and smile.

"If it's you, it's fine. Goodnight Prince soobin." Hueningkai used his title for once, shocking soobin, but in a good way.

"Goodnight Prince Hueningkai."

-

Taehyun woke up to a good smell, sitting up in the chilly morning sir, made his bare torso cold. He pulled the covers up to cover himself as his eyes adjusted to the light, allowing him to see the source of food was a plate of breakfast, eggs and bacon, with french toast and... wine?

Taehyun realizing he was at least wearing boxers, tried to get out of bed only to have found himself stepping in rose petals on the floor. The candles on the surfaces felt a bit stupid with it being morning, but it was still cute. Only one person would've done this for him.

That person was nowhere to be found though, Taehyun leaned back over the bed and buried his face into beomgyus pillow. He didn't want to get up.

The pillow still had fresh shampoo smells, so he figured beomgyu hadn't been gone that long.

"You aren't out of bed?" Yeonjun scoffed and let himself and Soobin in, making Taehyun jump to cover himself more.

"DID ANYONE LEARN ABOUT PRIVACY AND KNOCKING IN THIS CASTLE?!" Taehyun huffed and got embarrassed at what the two were looking around the room, assuming.

"Taehyun....shame on you! Hes recovering!!" Yeonjun marched over and whacked Taehyun with a pillow.

"They did it to you too?" Soobin laughed at the display. Hueningkai had done the same thing, except he left a note. Apparently they were preparing something together for the wedding after-party?

Soobin gave Taehyun the letter to read and blew out the candles, not wanting another fire.

Yeonjun helped himself to some of taehyuns breakfast in bed and peeked at the note as Taehyun read it.

"Well that's not worrisome at all. Why didn't beomgyu leave me a note?" Taehyun said sarcastically, giving back the note.

"It's pretty cute they did all this for us though." Soobin smiled at the note and gently placed it back in his pocket.

"What time is it?" Taehyun rubbed his eyes, not caring about his disheveled appearence.

"It's already...mmm 2:00? Pm..you slept in a while. The venue is set up, I've been doing that most of the morning. It's gorgeous, would you like to see?" Soobin smacked yeonjun away from Taehyuns breakfast in bed and yeonjun stood, straightening.

"What about the wedding?!" Taehyun leaped from bed, not caring that he was in his boxers as he fished through the closet.

"The actual ceremony is at 3:00 for the daylight and then the after-party lasts until midnight. Or longer if we're drunk. You won't need clothes, you have to put on your suit. And get styled." Soobin opened the door, taking Taehyun with him, yeonjun as their escort.

A/N: y'all know the drill, I have so many draft fanfics,what ships and plots do you want for the next one?