Chapter 14

"You have to be the dumbest prince I've ever met!! What were you thinking?! You don't know how to ride a horse!!!" Taehyun yelled, but didn't move beomgyu incase his spine may be injured.

" Do you know what hurts? What can you move? What happened?"

Beomgyu could tell Taehyun was both pissed and worried, but he couldn't brush off the feeling of relief seeing Taehyun. Beomgyu hated that he had slightly wished Taehyun would find him, and here he was.

"I fell off your horse. ...and tumbled down to the creek, I think it looks worse than it is." Beomgyu took Taehyuns hand, sitting up.

"Alright so obviously your spine is alright, what about your legs?" Taehyun gently ran his hands down each of beomgyus legs, he turned his knees gently and got no wincing, so that was fine.

Beomgyu suddenly yelped when Taehyun turned his right ankle.

"Alright...so that's why you can't stand. You hurt your ankle, that means you probably tried to catch yourself wrong. How's your wrist?"

Taehyun held beomgyus hand and gently moved it, receiving another help.

"Your wrist and ankle are probably sprained worst case broken...the blood is probably from your head, you don't feel tired do you?"

Beomgyu wanted to cry at all the moving Taehyun was doing, but knew he deserved it for trying to run away.

"I do feel tired...." Beomgyu watched as Taehyun was very focused in dipping his sleeve in the creek to wipe the blood off of beomgyus face.

Taehyun was really handsome when he was focused, the heavy breathing Taehyun was doing made beomgyu sad. Had he really been running all over the place searching for him? He didn't think Taehyun would go that far.

Beomgyu hugged Taehyun suddenly, stopping Taehyun from further cleaning him.

"Stop hugging me, I'm still pissed at you. I didn't come for you, u came because if you escaped I'd be beheaded." Taehyun tried to move the prince off of him but the prince only hugged tighter.

"Hey...don't fall asleep you have a concussion." Taehyun watched beomgyus eyes continuously droop as he laid his head on Taehyuns chest.

"Don't sleep you hear me? I'm taking you back and treating you myself, were going to say you got hurt during riding lessons." Taehyun lifted the prince and carried him out of the creek bed.

Beomgyu knew he failed at escaping, and excepted that Taehyun would bring him back. It wasn't like he could run away from him anyway.

Taehyun lifted beomgyu up onto the horse carefully climbing behind him after untying the two horses.

"You can hold the other horses lead as we go right? We can't race there. Taehyun took the reigns of the horse they were on and handed beomgyu the other horses reigns in his unwounded hand.

Taehyun kept the horses pace slow, making sure the horse beomgyu was holding onto wouldnt try to take off.

"Beomgyu. Don't try to run away again. Please. I know it's really hard right now, but things will get better now that soobin is back." Taehyun flinched when beomgyu laid back against Taehyun as they rode, it wasn't like he was driving.

"I told you not to fall asleep." Taehyun blew down on the boys hair, preventing him from resting peacefully.

"I know I know, I'm just getting comfortable....can you have one moment without bossing me around? I'm sorry I ran from you ok? What more do you want from me." Beomgyu sulked against Taehyuns body, watching the sun go down over the field.

It could be a while before they get to the castle at this speed.

Taehyun stopped talking to beomgyu, deciding that they would only bicker if they talked.

Taehyun decided if beomgyu was using him to get comfortable then it wouldn't be a problem if he rested his chin on beomgyus head.

Beomgyu didn't protest when he did, so Taehyun made himself comfortable, enjoying the long ride they would have back to the castle.

Soobin couldn't believe that the roles had completely switched. Hueningkai was now laying in his bed, with damp hair that smelled like strawberries.

He had feared coming back to the castle, he ran away from it, but somehow, it wasn't so bad when he could share all his princely things with Hueningkai.

Hueningkai had passed out after he got dressed. Soobin had bandaged his feet and checked up on his stitches.

Soobin looked at the few stitches on hueningkais leg. At least he cooperated with yeonjun for that much.

Soobin hated how giddy he was being at the castle, his whole life he hated it but now he was behind happy just having Hueningkai here.

Hueningkai murmured in his sleep, jolting a bit.

Soobin slowly took the blanket and covered Hueningkai with it. He wouldn't wake him up, but provided what comfort he could.

Soobin's hand lingered on hueningkais shoulder. Taehyun had came out to soobin years ago, and never once had soobin imagined himself with a boy.

Soobin checked to make sure Hueningkai was asleep before curling up against him, spooning the boy. Soobin really did feel his heart jump when he could feel hueningkais hair tickle his nose.

Soobin smiled to himself, imagining Hueningkai being his boyfriend. Maybe he was gay? Or he liked both? Soobin didn't know. The idea of loving Hueningkai didn't waver his mind at all.

"You're back!" Yeonjun smiled relieved as he welcomed Taehyun, beomgyu, and two horses into the stables.

"He's asleep. He has a concussion so I'll sleep with him again to keep an eye on him." Taehyun handed beomgyu down to yeonjun slowly.

Beomgyu furrowed his eyebrows at the movement, but didn't wake up.

"What happened?" Yeonjun whispered as Taehyun put the horses away.

"He fell during our lesson...he wanted to try by himself is all." Taehyun took the prince back in his arms, defensive with yeonjuns questions.

"I won't be guarding his room for a while, you might have to stay with him until further notice." Yeonjun rubbed his neck, feeling bad for making the two who bickered everyday see eachother every night as well.

"That's fine. Why?" Taehyuns response surprised yeonjun. Usually Taehyun didn't want to work with anyone, and kept a poker face.

"I got posted out front, they're making sure security is tight with the rumors going around." Yeonjun stared at how Taehyun held beomgyu.

"I'm glad you made a new friend Taehyun." Yeonjun added. Beomgyu did seem to give Taehyun energy, yeonjun always felt bad seeing Taehyun keep himself busy around the castle, he always seemed tired or bored.

"Yeah, me too. Goodnight yeonjun." Taehyun gave a smile to the guard before taking his leave with the prince in his arms.

Taehyun hated hearing so much about these rumors. It wasn't fair that just because someone was a part of the royal family, they were used for government, training, and their safety was threatened constantly.

Taehyun looked down at beomgyus soft features as he slept. Though he could see someone kill beomgyu for being annoying. Beomgyu hadn't done anything to deserve people wanting to kill him. Only because his mother married the king.

Taehyun tssked and made his way up the stairs, glad he had plenty of workouts before. Hauling a wounded stubborn prince up two flights of stairs definitely wasn't expected, but it was good excersize.