"I'm sober." Ace put down his cup and took his bag.

"Come on siblings. Let's go before we're late." He ordered

"Just once I don't want to eat grass or rice." Rehan was still murmuring to himself all the way to the car.

We got in and Ace drove us to school.

"I'm going to Devil's den later so get a ride home or take the tramway or something." Ace said getting out of the car.

The devil's den was one of his friend's rented places where the popular seniors gathered to game, hang out and hook up with their girlfriends after school. None of us were ever invited and to be honest, we were technically forbidden to go there. Ace made us promise not to ever go there.

So we all had our own thing. Rehan was well Rehan and no one questioned what he did cause we couldn't understand even if we wanted to. Kai was...well he wanted to spend time with me when Remi wasn't around. And she was always around.

"Okay then. See you at home." I waved at them and headed for classes.

***

After school, Remi dropped me off home before it rained. The weather was really heavy today. There was no one at home. Parents were working second shift, brothers good riddance... and that's when I figured I can do whatever I want.

And what I wanted to do for a while now was redecorate my room. Repainting it.

I ran to the garage and picked up some paint cans and brushes. And headed to my room. Based on my calculations I can paint a wall each day and I'll camp in the guest room until it dries. I was planning on it for quite a while. With help of course, but who could wait. What's the worst thing It can happen?

After I prepped the room and myself in an old long sleeve shirt,  I began painting the wall. Swish up, swish down. From blue to white it slowly turned out great.

Meow. Momo was roaming around. "Momo what are you doing here." I looked at my dirty hands. "Go out now."

Meow .

Momo leaned over the paint can and ....splash...all over the floor.

"Momo," I screamed and quickly grabbed her, getting the paint off her with my shirt. "Momo I'm so sorry. Oh, what do I do."

Meow I could hear the other cats coming. Oh no.

I grabbed my phone and ran out of my room closing it. The other cats followed me in the living room.

"Oh shit, what do I do. My cat will die. My cat will die. Momo don't you dare lick yourself."

Should I wash her? Should I use the cat shampoo or should I .... Ugh.

Fuck this. 

I went and grabbed the pet cone I had and I searched for her carrier and ended up grabbing another one. Putting Momo in I went straight out the door. I called Ace but he wasn't picking up.

I dialed again.

He was the only one with a car that could drive me to the vet.

I ran out of the house in a panic. That's when I spot my neighbor getting out of the driveway.

"Stop," I yelled and she stopped in panic.

"What is it dear?" She peeked her head out the window.

"Can you drop me off to the nearby vet? My cat just had an accident."