Charlotte takes a couple of deep breaths before she makes the jog to the spot. She lets out a slight smile when the whistle sounds and she sends the keeper in the opposite direction before bulging the netting behind her. She runs back to her teammates and is swarmed.

The next shooter for Haiti sends a soft attempt resulting in an easy save for the American keeper. 

Taryn Torres steps up for the United States and put them up by two goals. The third shooter for Haiti steps up with all the pressure squarely on her shoulders, needing to score. She sends the ball wide and with one more goal, the United States can end the shoot out and proceed to the Final. 

Zoe steps up and sends a hardball just out of the keepers reach to the right side and sends the United States to the Final. 

They celebrate their victory and shake hands with the opposition, before gathering around their Coaches for their last words. 

Charlotte looks up and smiles before nudging Ash beside her and motioning for her to look up. Ash looks up and smiles as she sees Jessie standing there along with her Canadian teammates. Jessie offers a little wave to her before following her teammates out of the stands and down to the changeroom to start getting ready for their Semi-Final match against Mexico.

After completing their cool down, the United States climbs back on board the bus to make the drive back to the hotel, to get cleaned up and get something to eat. 

"Charlie, can you find a stream or something so we can see how Canada is doing?" 

"Go shower and I'll see what I can do." 

Charlotte laughs as she hears the shower turn on and then collects her laptop to find the CONCACAF website and then clicks on the link to stream the game that is just starting. 

She lays there and watches as she messages, Mal.

New Message

C.J.: Hey beautiful, I miss you. 

Mally: Good game. Just heading out for a session with Linds, I'll call you when I get back. ❤️  

C.J.: Have fun getting your sweat on, which I was there to see it and wash your back afterwards. 😘😏😛

Mally: Lol, you're insatiable. 

C.J.: Only when it comes to you or making you come. 😉 

Mally: Perhaps you should make your roommate disappear for a little while later then.

C.J.: On it. ❤️

Ash walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around herself and drying her hair, "Ash, I don't care where you go but you need to clear the room later."

She hears laughing, "Let me guess, you finally convinced Mal to engage in some show and tell; seriously, about time because you're really grumpy." 

Charlotte picks up her pillow and throws it at her roommate who catches it while dropping her towel. 

Charlotte gives her a once over and smiles, "Not bad, but Mal's got more definition." 

Ash throws the pillow back at her, "Go shower, you're stinking up the place!"

"Yeah, well, at least one of us played the full ninety." 

Charlotte grabs her clothes from the dresser and then heads into the bathroom before Ash hits her with another comeback. 

As she comes out of the bathroom, she hears Ash yell at the screen and assumes that Mexico has scored.