One shot:"Into the light".

Guess who thought it's best to publish two days before deadline?.

ME.

Yup! I can't stay away from you all and not publishing here always drives me insane.

So, here I am. :D

Before you start you should know this is Akbar's story (from 39) and Zainab's (from 41). 

If you already know who they were, raise your hands my fam. You are my true people.

Hope you all enjoy it!!.

*****

He adjusts the rims of his glasses on his face pushing his light blonde brown hair away from falling on his forehead annoyed.

Being in school is the worse thing that happened to his life after his birth mother, of course. Good thing was, that with his adopted parents influence everyone stayed away from him and not just their influence it was the fact that he made it clear that he doesn't want to be involved with them.

He hated two things the most in his life,

Human contact and Human communication.

Both of which involves human in general.

In all and all, he hates humans.

His phone rings and he opens his phone to look at the text from his mother saying, Have at least one human contact and communication today, son.

Just as he finished reading the text he went bumping into someone so hard that it might have even shaken his existence if it wasn't that he had been living in the gym since he turned 16.

But, his mother wish did come true.

"Watch where you are going". He snapped as he balances his bag on his shoulder raising his head only to make his breathing hitched

She looks at him sadly, "I am sorry. I wasn't looking. Are you ok?".

"You were not looking. Why do you have two eyes for?". He barked making her flinch and her eyes filling with tears as he regrets his words instantly

"I am sorry. I will be careful". She said looking at the floor playing with her hands

He sighs taking a step back to move away from her before he had to have more unnecessary contact. She looks at him leaving as she follows behind him quickly.

"Suno". She said trying to stop his long legs while she runs in her tiny ones behind him, "Suno na". (Listen)

"Kia hai?". He asked taking a deep breath before he says something rude (what is it)

"I thought you weren't mad at me anymore". She said standing in front of him tilting her head to look at him

He gives her a tight smile," Who said I am mad?. I just don't wish to speak to you".

She pouts, "Why?".

"Does it matter?".

"Of course, it does. If someone hates me for no reason I need to know what I did wrong".

He rolls his eyes taking the schedule from her hand looking at him only to groan when she was in all his classes.

"Just follow me". He said walking away to the other side of the building

She grins following behind him while speaking about how excited she is to start a new day and new year and whatnot almost making his ears bleed in a matter of 5 minutes.