27.4:"Last Layer revealed".

I was super excited to share this update I was thinking publishing it yesterday but I had to do some editing so I didn't.

But, HOLD YOUR HEARTS.

HEHE.

Enjoy......

********

"He asked me to marry him". She told Baba the next day of Henna function where he asked her

"Marry him". Baba said smiling

"But-". She started

"Don't overthink. Do what your heart wants". He said smiling, "Invite me".

"You will be the first one there". She said teasing

He smiles, "Before you go into this know that you are entering into something big. This is not something to be treated badly. It is something pure as long as you keep it".

"How do you know I will say yes?". She asked confused

"You love him". He said softly

Her eyes widen, "No".

"Yes, you do". He said laughing at how red she gets, "You will see".

"What about your sons?". She asked changing the topic

"They are out there doing something they shouldn't". He said sadly, "I was making them a man forgetting they need to be human too. Man and woman are bids in a marriage for a reason they are what others aren't. They complete each other. While teaching them to be a man I took her privilege to teach them to be human. I took such a big privilege from her creating monster. While trying to make them man I made them the worse animal in this society that looks at every woman like it's prey".

He cried.

He cried with sorrow. His heart ripping apart.

She just sat there listening to his cries of desperation. Desperate to erase what he had done.

There was no erasing.

******
She stands in front of the mirror in the bride avatar. She didn't want to wear this dress. But Samia had her forced to do so.

Her wedding is with Samia's.

She had called Baba many times to come faster but his taxi broke down so Bilal went to bring him here. She waits desperately for him while Samia already made her entrance.

"Beta (daughter)". Baba said entering inside

She turns around when he speaks again, "MA shaa Allah".

He looks at him in his same ripped clothes making her frown, "I will send you off in what I have".

"Baba". She said sighing

"Come on, your groom awaits". Baba said smiling

She takes steps with him towards the door when the door opens blinding her with lights. With every step, she takes she feels her heart beating louder. She finds Bilal smiling at her and his eyes shining in amazement and glee.

"I am handing my daughter in your care to he cherished for the rest of her life". Baba said as she stops in front of Bilal

Bilal smiles at Baba, "I will until my last breath".

With that, the questions raise to who Baba was and what he was wearing which angers her she stayed quiet only for Baba.

She finds him standing in a distance smiling with tears in his eyes. No shame from the words of the people but the shine remains on his face. The glow on his face seems new which surprises her.