29.1:"Calligraphy".

I AM BACK!!!

It's always so fun to write story for this book. I loved writing "Hayaa" so much but now it ended and I feel sad. But I started to write this story and fell in love all over again.

Hmmm I will say that it's one of the story I absolutely loved writing. Ignore my mistakes and enjoy the story. Hope you fall in love with the characters on the way.

I am sorry if I do not reply to the comments I am working on few books to publish soon. I am excited for that and spending time on it. But I love reading the comments and appreciate them. Thank you.

Have a blessed Friday. Keep praying for everyone as things are going downhill these days.

But all will be better soon enough. Hold on.

Till then I hope my stories comfort you like they does to me.

ENJOY!

*****

Mustafa's eyes look around in a daze as he enters into a completely different universe by just stepping foot into a place his older brother- Olasyar recommended when he was on a visit to meet him in his country-UK. The place was quiet but not the silence that haunts the soul instead it was a silence that one craves deep within. There weren't many around the place, his eyes and feet stop in front of one of the canvas looking at the way the words engrave with so much patient and gentleness that one can feel within it's soul.

"Do you like it?". He heard the softest voice asking in a whisper as if she can feel the emotions around him

His heart begged him to turn to look at the one who spoke but the canvas doesn't allow him to see anyone else so without being able to utter the words to describe his emotions he nodded to her question hoping he didn't appear rude.

Then his heart almost leaps out of his chest when he heard the sound of her laughter beside him making him immediately turn to look at her. His eyes take in her features as he had never in his life seen such pure beauty. Her face was that can be described as an angel- a pure angel that no one had seen or touch. Her eyes- those light blue eyes that were deep as an ocean that one can never see the end of. Her cheek flushes because of her laughter sphere making them glow in the dim light that was around her. Her lips- plumped lips with a light shade of pink on them making them appear more appealing.

"I can understand why you are like this I was the same when I made it". Maisa  said her gaze on her work with the gentleness in her voice and shine in her eyes

It wasn't hard to know that her love for her work was beyond the words. He had heard that the people who were in love with their Lord they have some different sort of radiance coming off them now he can actually witness with his own eyes.

He had to agree the noor he is witnessing at the moment seem surreal in the dirty world that was outside this place. It was hard to digest the fact that such a place exists in the world or that there is a person like the one he was looking at the moment.

"Noor". He whispers watching her eyes widen as he looks at him then she duck her head down blushing furiously

"Me?". She asked innocently still looking at the floor