32.4:"Unsettled past".

We are close to end :(.

One more to go.

******

She enters inside her father office after getting all the information where she finds her sister already there.

"What are you doing here after you are already out of our house?". Her father said

"Are you planning to marry her to Hasan?". She asked angrily

"Hasan?". Her sister said scared and shocked

"Why do you care?. I can decide for my daughter". Her father said angrily standing from his seat

"You are doing a poor job for deciding for your daughters". She said feeling the years' long frustrations coming in, "Here are the details of the man you find so perfect for your daughter".

She turns to her sister narrowing her eyes at her, "Are you going to speak for once or not?".

Her sister looks at her scared because probably this is the first time she ever spoke like this in front of her father and for the first time she actually looks strong.

Then her sister spoke. She told him that Hasan was harassing her that day and for days when Hadiya saw that she slapped him. The whole time her sister speaks and unfortunately or fortunately her sister spoke a little far and off-topic going back to the old days where she was to do wrong and Hadiya was punished.

She didn't speak.

She watches how the pride in her father broke the moment he found he has been wrong the whole time. But it doesn't matter. Not now.

"Now, you decide if you want your daughter to marry that man". She said walking away trying to keep her posture as she walks in the office towards the washroom

Once she was alone she cried for the first time. Because remembering all the things yet again brought back the pain attached to them. Every day when she would wait with her sister for her father to come home and the only one he would see is her sister. Just like that slowly she was out of the frame for her own family.

She walks out of the washroom heading to the security room going back to her work.

Azlaan looks at the time and it was already late. She wasn't back and there was no connection with her to know where she is. The worries built into him making him insane when his phone rings.

The moment he finds her location he ran out of his towards his car driving off.

"I was waiting for you". Aziz said when he saw him entering into the office building

Azlaan nodded, "Where is she?".

"She is in her office however I think something happened because she didn't look good after she spoke to her father". Aziz said taking him to her office, "Just to clear this between us. She is like a sister to me and we have been working for a very long time together. I don't have anything for her and I am genuinely happy that she is with you".

Azlaan nodded entering inside her cabin to find her sleeping peacefully on her chair with her face on the desk. He walks slowly towards her standing beside her removing her hair away from her face and the pale skin of her clearly indicates that something went down.

His phone rings and he immediately takes it out to close it but she was already opening her eyes making him sigh.

He answered the call only to find her father on the other side, "Would you like to join us for dinner?".

"Us?". He asked confused because the way her father reacted to their marriage wasn't anywhere nice

She looks at him blinking her eyes rubbing them with the back of her hand to clear the sleep away which made him smile.