5.1:"Unwanted"

EID MUBARAK!

"I will score more than him". She said nodding to herself as she looked around everyone around him

It was just one test that he scored more than her she already knows that it won't be good for her once the news reaches her house.

She shuddered.

"Why do you look pale?". He asked smirking as he looked down at her, "Just because I score more you are this mad".

She didn't speak.

"Come on, you always score more you can at least congratulate me". He said

But she holds her bag walking away from the class towards the tree she usually sits under when she is free. She doesn't like speaking to male and female don't talk to her because she has the attention of the guy they wanted.

Adil, was a woman dream how he achieved that was out of her mind but one her first day they both were new and somehow ended being in a fight which resulted further in people comparing them in every task they do.

Sophia, was a common girl with rich parents like Adil's but her life was a little more complicated as she shares a different kind of relationship with her family. They were competitive and no just a little bit a lot she had to fight to survive. Guess, money doesn't buy you everything.

She sighs.

She looked at the shining sky, "You are always shining so bright alone there. Why didn't you take me?. We could have shone brighter together".

She blinked her eyes tightening her fist not wanting to allow her tears to fall down.

"I heard you scored low on the test and came second". She heard her sister, Mariah said

She didn't speak.

"Dad will be happy to hear that. See you home, sister". She added walking away to her friends

She sighs.

"Well, that was what I was talking about. I should have gone with you that night". She mumbles holding her bag and walking to her next class with a heavy heart

Adil watched her walking away after talking to her sister who always told him and others how arrogant Sophia was and how she had made Mariah's life in general real hard that she wanted to commit suicide. The thought of someone causing someone life hard enough for them to consider suicide is what made him distance himself from her.

He remembers their first fight it was mostly him trying to speak to her while she denied talking to any male population at all and him insisting had caused the fight. He knew he was wrong he never talks to woman either but he really wanted to speak to her and she rejected him. He turned around walking away to his own class.

"What did I hear about you scoring lower than Mustafa's son?". Her father said as she placed the tea in front of him

She didn't speak.

Then, a slap reached her face as she falls on the ground hard and some tears leaving her eyes as the pain that come with the slap.

"I am sorry it won't happen again". She begged as he slapped her again

It was a routine she went through either she did something wrong or not.

"Go, prepare yourself he will be here in some time". Her father- Hamid yelled walking away

"Finally, she will be out of our house". She heard her stepmother - Fatima say

She was unwanted.