34.1:"Prince, offers and hard rejections".

Woah! It feels like eternity since I published. Apologies. I have bruised my arms, yep, I am great at such things.

I had exams and assignment one after another so I was typing all day long which caused the pain. I was in pain when I uploaded the bonus but my hand is in limited use only. So, I couldn't update here because I know it won't be regular.

Also, I have so many stories in my head that I can't put my hand on one.

Thank you for your support.

Enjoy.

*****

How forgiving are you?.

How hard can you hate?.

Izra walks out of her jet looking at the warm breeze that welcome her immediately blowing her light brown hair in every direction. She didn't care much as she enter into her limousine looking at her leaving the airport. She didn't waste any time looking through her paperwork that needed to be done.

And her meeting was in 5 hours which was the main reason she ever came in this place. She doesn't have anything against this place, it's just she doesn't like travelling. She heard her car coming to sudden halt which made her move forward from the impact before she can do anything a few men in black enters her car.

"What do you want?". She asked plainly

"Someone would like to meet you". The guard said

She knows, there is no use in fighting now because she was clearly outnumbered and jet lagged on top of it. So, she nodded as they kicked the driver away placing their own and driving away.

She remains calm not wanting to show any of her weakness to them and she doesn't care about her life that much to worry about it. She looks through her files deciding on her deal and the person she is dealing with is already very sneaky. She knows he is after her and he will have her by any means it's just she doesn't want him.

He is a playboy.

And she hates them.

She doesn't want anymore popular personality in her life especially as her husband who she goes insane about having girls all around him. It is hard not to feel insecure about herself when the world around her just portrays everything perfect.

Why aren't relationship perfect then?.

Why there are so many complications and no solution. Or perhaps we forgot to look for solutions and instead learned to only fight it till the end.

Compromise is base of relationship and understanding comes with it. Gone were both in today's generation.

The cars smoothly enters into a place and she didn't react or look curious of anything because barely anything makes her curious these days. The door opens and the guard surrounding her asks her to come outside. She wears her shades straightening her dress as she walks outside of the car.

Her eyes widen looking at the palace in front of her eyes.

Not just any palace it was the palace of the King and Queen of this country.

Who would have want her here, of all places?.

She has to agree that she was little calm knowing it's not at least some gangster in cheap place waiting for her. She moves inside in confident strides stopping in front of a huge door and soon it opens revealing two perfect sculptures in front of her eyes.

The crown prince Adam and his best mate Omar.

"To what do I own this kidnapping?". She asked not caring about the formalities because she wasn't exactly invited to give them the respect