33.7:"Heartbeat".

A/N: Ah, feels like another milestone is done finally. Had been a long journey and I absolutely lover every minute of it.

I cannot thank you all enough for all the love and support throughout.

An early update of the last chapter cause I love you all.

ENJOY!!!!

*******

How does one feel after they witness the love they wanted to cherish for their whole life falling right in front of their eyes?.

Devastated.

Broken.

Hopeless.

He wasn't any different he was fighting with himself to have hope and do not allow the bad thoughts to enter his mind but nothing was helping as of now.

His mother had been crying non-stop beside him and he did comfort her but his own heart remains bleeding.

Everyone was arrested.

Her father and the other brothers were taken in custody while Sufiyaan and Hussain were transferred to the hospital in critical conditions.

He decided not to waste his time in devil's whispering instead to seek help from the one who truly holds the power to bring her back to him.

He prayed.

With all his heart he wished for her return and believe that she will return to him and when she returns this time he will never let her go and make her his.

His eyes closed down after the doctor treated his wounds and gives him the medicine for his pain and he soon went to sleep.

He walks through the garden reaching to his father sitting beside him.

"You always come when I am scared". He said softly

"Because when you are in distress you will tend to have a difficult time staying on your faith". His father spoke

"I don't want to lose her". He cried putting his face in his hand, "I wanted to cherish her with my love but she is going too far from me".

"Have faith in your Lord and your love. That girl is a fighter she won't leave without having a life she deserves. After hardships come to a blessing. Don't ever forget that". His father said smiling, "Now leave and don't waste any more time hesitating".

His eyes open as he looks around to find his mother gone. He walks out of the room towards the room she was shifted in after a successful surgery which only returned his heart to normal.

The moment he enters inside and his eyes clashing with the same electric blue eyes he found that night for the first time ever he knew he wasn't wasting any more time hesitating.

******
"My son is an idiot". His mother said rolling her eyes making her laugh

"What did he do now?". She asked as she cooks some cake for them

"If I was in his place I would have asked for your hand by now". His mother said and she chokes on the batter she was trying

"Ammi". She whined

"You know what?". His mother said ignoring her fierce red face from blushing

She nodded for her to continue, "I am done with my son by now. I am going to have his head knocked out tonight. Just go along with me".

She shakes her head at his mother words because she really does things which amuse her.

It's been over a month after that incident.