19.1:"Workaholics".

I AM BACK!!!!

Haha, posting here is so much fun and I truly love the response I recieved for my last chapter.

Thank you so much.

******

Khadija looks outside of her building's view. She can see the whole country because of standing on the world tallest building and on the top floor of it.

She sighs.

It is currently 6 pm and she wishes to leave her office now. But her chairwoman is a workaholic who doesn't leave work until 8 or later and she has to stay back too. Though she never asks her (Khadija) to stay back with her she never says to not stay back either. Also, Khadija doesn't like to leave her alone in this big building.

She sees her leaving her room and she walks quickly holding her bags as they enter the elevator silently. She wishes there was some way for her to make her leave early so she can have a normal life like everyone else. But more than that she wishes her to have a normal life.

She hasn't seen her doing much of anything and she feels bad. She was a woman with passion- no doubt and she helped her (Khadija) at the time of need by recognising her passion and determination to work in such a high place with no knowledge.

Indeed, she has an eye for things.

She wonders if there was a man in her life she has her eyes on but she dismisses the thought because her chairwoman never shows any interest or she has never seen a man around her who can possibly qualify for her man.

"Good night, Sofia". Khadija says softly

Sofia finally looks away from her iPad looking at her assistant, "You should come with me. It's not safe. I will drive you home".

Khadija didn't decline the offer sitting in her quiet car as she drives her to her place.

"Do you have any holidays coming?". Khadija asks

Sofia frowns, "You are the one who makes my schedule, Khadija".

Khadija chuckles, "Sorry, I mean do you think you want to take a few days off?".

Sofia shrugs nonchalantly, "Why?".

"Because the last few weeks have been exhausting. I think since the schedule is not that tight you can enjoy some time with your family". She suggested

"I don't have a family". Sofia replied stern

She didn't speak after that measuring that she manages to make her chairwoman angry at her after working for her for so long.

*****
"What did you do now?". Her friend asks sitting beside her

"I didn't do anything". She replied frustrated, "It's been so long and I want to do something for my chairwoman but I have no idea what".

"The only thing you can do is probably marry her to someone so she is busy enough to not look at you". Her friend suggests shrugging

"That is stupid. She has no man in her life who do I marry her to a tree?". She says

"Preferably a stone. Because someone like her can only be managed by a stone who have no feelings, emotions and life. Why destroy a poor tree life?". Her friend says dramatically

She hit her friend with a pillow, "Don't be mean. She is an amazing person anyone will love to marry. But, I mean it will be bad to marry her to someone like that and if I were to how and who?".

*******

"I need him to marry someone immediately because he is increasing pissing me off". Ahmed yelled angrily, "He is always making it hard for me to work with him when he knows I am the only one who will ever work with him".