25.2:"Rebellious".

Thank you so much for your kind response. I truly loved it. Since yesterday and these days are super busy I wasn't able to reply to the comments yet.

This chapter is definitely relating to myself (I am the antisocial) so let me know if you are too. ;)

Enjoy...

*****

Zariah heard the principal calling her to his office and she makes her way to his office.

"Zariah, please come in". He said

She nodded entering inside, "What is it?".

"Look, Zariah you cannot continue like this". He said

"What do you mean?". She asked confused

"You haven't paid your last instalment and if you don't in this week you cannot sit in your final exams". He said

Her eyes widen, "I have always paid all my instalments how can you do this?. You know I am little tight on cash but I will pay".

"It's our policy I can't do anything. Pack your things and leave. When you pay then you can come back". He said with finality in his words

"No. Sir, please I promise to pay-". She pleaded

"No, leave". He said pointing to the door

She holds her bag walking outside of his office then the school. It's been a month since she is overworking herself to pay the tuition and this is what it came to.

Just as she exits the school her feet start to run on their own accord and soon she is just running through the roads mindlessly. She runs even when her feet protested, her body heated and her breath came out in pants.

She ran for hours.

Until she stops panting hard feeling her head hurting and her eyes losing focus.

"What are you doing here?". She heard the familiar sound

She blinks her eyes looking at the rude man in front of her but before she can speak she lost her consciousness.

Yahya watches her eyes rolling back and almost falling to the ground and he immediately holds her towards him. His eyes widen looking at her in his arms and the shot of tingle on the simple touch.

He immediately opens the gate walking inside with her. He places her on the bed asking the housekeeper to call the doctor as soon as possible.

He paces around when the doctor examines her for a few minutes impatiently.

Once the doctor is done he asked immediately and came to know that she is overworked - no surprises and she hasn't had a proper meal in a while. She is dehydrated and drained.

He looks at the medicine slip in his hand asking his guard to buy them and his housekeeper to make some soup.

He heard the door ringing and soon the small steps coming towards his room. The door opens with his two daughters standing there looking at him.

Noor and Hooria enter inside watching the woman on the bed until they realise something.

"Baba, she is the one". Noor said happily jumping on the bed, "Why is she sleeping?".

"She is the one?". He asked confused

"The one who helps Hooria that day". Noor explained patting Zariah cheeks to wake her

"Beta (daughter), don't do that". He said pulling Noor back, "She is not well so she needs rest".

"Is she very sick?". Hooria finally spoke at the verge of tears