𝟡𝟡

ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᵒ ⁱⁿˢᵉᶜᵘʳᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵈᵃʸ ˢʰᵉ'ˡˡ ˡᵉᵃᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ
ᵃⁿᵈ ˢʰᵉ'ˡˡ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵃⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵍᵘʸ ʷʰᵒ ᵐᵃᵏᵉˢ ʰᵉʳ ʰᵃᵖᵖⁱᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ⁱ

ⁱⁿˢᵉᶜᵘʳᵉ - ˢᵃᵘᵗⁱ ˢᵒˡ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"What's wrong with the two of y'all?" Bree asked as she looked back and forth between Wayne and Alaina

Alaina sat on one end of the couch with her arms and legs crossed as she looked to the right while Wayne sat on the other end of the couch with his arms crossed too as he looked to the left.

"He's not supportive" Alaina said.

"She's a coward" Wayne said too.

"A what? Nah nigga. You better talk about me like you got some damn sense!" she corrected him.

"I got some damn sense!" he argued back.

"I know you got some damn sense. So you better use it when you talking bout me. I ain't a fucking coward!"

"Then why you tryna run?!"

"Aye! Aye! Aye! That's enough!" Bird put a stop to the argument.

"They arguing like a bunch of 40 year olds" Winter whispered to Donbo and they snickered.

"Ight tell us what happened" Cass said.

"What happened was-" they both said in unison but stopped and glared at each other.

"Okay. Alaina, go first" Relly spoke up.

"Why she gotta go first. Cuh she a girl?" Wayne asked.

"Iono bout that. You more bitch than I am" Alaina countered and Winter and Donbo snickered even louder.

"Y-" Wayne bit his tongue to keep from saying something he would regret later.

"That's what I thought. Anyway....as I was saying" she flipped her hair. "What had happened was...."

"The gig is in New York" she revealed.

"New what now?"

"New York" she repeated and he humorlessly chuckled a bit.

"You said no right?"

"Yeah but I was thinking- wait what? No?"

"Yeah. You not going"

"Says who?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"Says me" he replied.

"Well sadly, you mistaken"