𝟜𝟠

ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵗʳʸ ᵐᵉ, ⁱ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᶜᵘᵗ ʸᵃ

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

"Y'know it's crazy cuh when I agreed to do anything, this not what I had in mind" I told Wayne as I whipped the batter

It was 11am and his dumbass called me all the way over to bake him some cookies so we was just blasting music and talking as I baked and he sat on the countertop.

"Nah but it's what I want so less talk and more baking"

I paused to glare at him before I continued as Broke Niggas by City Girls and Yo Gotti came on.

"Ion even know why I'm doing this. We didn't even make the video"

"No but we made a video" he answered smartly, making me mug him. "You this close to getting beat with a rolling pin if you ont shut the fuck up" I threatened and he laughed.

"This nigga in my dm, I heard he with his bm. I'm 'bout to make him cop me a birkin just for reachin'. Niggas ain't shit, treat 'em all like tricks. If you ain't tryna pay, then you got the wrong bitch" I rapped along to JT's verse as I moved around the kitchen.

"You rap?" He asked in disbelief.

"We known each other for six months and you ont know I could? That's crazy cuh I swear my loudmouthed ass always spitting fire"

"Don't get it twisted. I didn't say you could rap good"

I dropped the bowl and looked at him with my mouth slightly opened and my eyes cut.

"That's it. I'm beating your ass"

I grabbed the rolling pin to hit him but he caught my arm in time and jumped down.

"Damn ma I was just playing. You was really 'bout to rock my shit sum' vicious"

"Hell yeah cuh you always got some slick shit to say. You gon' get fucked up one day if you don't shut up"

"You know there's other ways to shut me up other than beating me" he said, rubbing my shoulder with his other hand. "Mane go on with that. You always on some other shit"

I turned to leave but he dragged me back and slammed his lips on mine. "Wait what about the cookies?" I asked, breaking the kiss.

"Fuck the cookies". He pulled me in more and turned us over so I was pressed against the countertop. He kissed down to my neck and his hands gripped my ass.

"God you're so fucking sexy" he groaned. " I just wanna stare at you. And fuck you but like...mostly stare"

"Well you needa go thank my mama cuh she made all this" I giggled and he scrunched up his face. "Now why you gotta make it weird bringing up your mama like that?"

"Boy move" I gently pushed him aside and went back to whipping the batter. I accidentally knocked over the chopping board so I bent over to pick it up. He came behind me and gripped my waist, pressing himself against me and pretending to give me backshots.

Before I could get a word out, someone beat me to it.

"In front of the food?! Y'all ain't got no damn respect for them victuals" Bree called out from the other side of the counter.

_

"Y'all better stop playing wimme" I warned as they all just snickered.

We was all just talking when Bird said he saw a spider on the back of my shirt and lemme tell you, I HATE spiders!!!!

"Relax. We gon' get it. Just stay still" Donbo assured me as they all went behind me to try to get the spider.

"I been fucking still for the last five minutes" I snapped.

"Aye baby calm down. We gon' get it off you in a minute" Wayne said in a soothing voice, holding my hands.

"Ight. I'm doing it right now" Relly said and I felt sum' move on my back. "Oh shit. It moved. It's crawling!"

"No. Get it off get it off get it off" I repeated, my eyes brimming with tears. "Is she crying?" Winter asked in shock.

"Shit. Our fault, we was just playing. It's a prank" Relly said and I bent down and placed my face in my hands.

These idiots were pranking me. Again. And I fell for it. Hell, I cried for it.

And Wayne was in on it. He's the only one that knows how much I hate spiders so there ain't no excuse for him.

"You ight?" He whispered in my ear. I sat up and smiled. "Yeah I'm fine. You so caring" I cupped his cheek with a hand and caressed him. "Imma just go to the bathroom right quick"

I stood up and pretended I was going to the bathroom before I abruptly turned around and lunged at him. The impact made us both fall on the floor and I straddled him.

"You treacherous piece of shit. Imma fucking murder you". I gripped his throat but not too tight to the point of y'know....death.

"Should we uh....I think we should leave" Bree said and they all murmured in agreement. "Get the fuck out. This personal" I barked at them and they all hurried to leave the living room.

"I feel like fucking killing you for scaring me like that"

He didn't reply. Instead he just stared at me a lil lost.

I was about asking what he was thinking about when I felt something poke me through my jeans.

"Are you hard right now? Are you fucking serious?". I asked, hitting his chest.

"I can't help it"

"Glad to know my distress turns you the fuck on. Freak" I said.

"It's not it. You just looked so hot on top of me like that like damn. Sit on my face shawty"

"I rebuke you. You must be crazy if you think you getting some. I'm mad at you". I tried to get up but he dragged me back. "I'm serious"

"Nigga go eat your cookies and leave me the fuck alone"

"But I wanna eat your cookie" he said with a straight face. I opened my mouth but then closed it back cuh I didn't even know how to reply.

"Yes or nah shawty?"

"You needa go to church" I simply said and got off him. "But who gon' help me with this?" He asked, pointing down at his crotch. "A cold shower"

"But the weather's cold" he argued.

"Then you better shower fast"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We almost at 11k and I'm so grateful. Thank you everybody reading this. I write this shit for y'all.

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

Not edited