𝟛𝟡

ⁱ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵇᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵘᵍᵃʳ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᶠⁱᵉⁿᵈⁱⁿ' ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ˢᵖᵒᵗ

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

"Come on Zee" I said, shaking her lightly

"No"

"Please...." I begged.

"Girl no"

"It won't even take long" I persuaded.

"No" she huffed. "I am not going to Walmart today. Or any store matter of fact. You know they gon' be packed and ion feel like standing in a line or sum'"

"But it's Halloween" I whined. "And you're 21" she mocked me.

"Fuck you" I smacked my lips and stood up from her bed. "Just call your mans to go with you"

"Ion wanna bother him" I said. "Y'all are together. It's your job to bother him. And ion think he gon' mind. Short ass nigga obsessed with you" she said and flipped the page of the magazine she was reading.

"You think?" I asked.

Could Wayne be obsessed with me?

"Girl quit acting dumb like you ain't know" she said, waving me away. "Call him and get out my room" she said, shooing me away. "You shooing me like I'm a fly or sum'. See now we beefing" I huffed and went upstairs.

"Ayo Alexa" I called once I entered my room and I heard that familiar beep or whatever.

"Call daddy fingers crossed blue heart" I said and soon enough, it or she, whatever, was calling Wayne.

Yeah so he made me change his name......or maybe I changed it myself, who knows?

"Wassup?" He asked when he picked up.

"Come over" I said. "What like right now?" He asked. "Nah. In a year-yeah right now. If I didn't want you to come right now, I woulda texted. It'slikeyoualwaysgimmeareasonnottocomeoverlikeI'mnotimportantanymoreandhonestlyIdon'tfeelimportanteither " I said quickly.

"Woah. I didn't get allat. You ight?" He asked. "Just come over. Bring some candy witchu" I huffed and hung up.

I know I shouldn't have done that but I'm just in a bad mood. Like ion even know why. Just one of those days I guess.

I laid on my back and just blew out air. I just laid there, looking up at the ceiling for what seemed like forever. It was actually just like ten minutes.

"She's upstairs" I heard Zee say and then footsteps approaching.

"You ight?" Wayne asked, coming into my room.

Honestly, I felt better just seeing his face but that all changed when I saw he was empty-handed.

"What's wrong?" He asked when he noticed I was scowling at him.