𝟞𝟞(𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒕 𝟓)

ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᶜᵃʳᵉ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ⁿᵒ ᵇⁱᵗᶜʰ, ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ᵃ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ⁿᵒ ʰᵒᵉ

ⁱ'ᵐ ᵃ ᵇʳᵃᶻʸ ᵇⁱᵗᶜʰ, ᵖᵘᵗ ᵗʰⁱˢ .𝟒𝟓 ⁱⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗʰʳᵒᵃᵗ

ᵗʳᵘˢᵗ ⁿᵒⁿᵉ - ᵐᵒˡˡʸ ᵇʳᵃᶻʸ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Somebody tell me why she here again" Alaina said, already tired of Briella's negative ass

"Somebody tell me why she here again" Alaina said, already tired of Briella's negative ass. She had been steady killing the mood since they walked into the boutique. She had hated every single dress they pointed out.

Not like her opinion mattered or anything but Aniyah was a people pleaser. It was something everybody loved and hated about her.

"Be nice" Aniyah reminded her and moved on to another dress. Alaina didn't buy that 'be nice' bullshit one bit. Anybody with two eyes and half a brain could see even Aniyah that was oh so patient was about to lose it.

The vein on her forehead was about to pop and Alaina peeped her clenching and unclenching her fists everytime Briella talked.

"How bout this?" She asked, pointing at a dress. It was mainly lace covered in beautiful floral patterns and it had a plunging neckline. It was stunning.

"I love it" Jada piped up.

"You should get it. Like right now" Kayla added. Alaina nodded in agreement.

"Iono. It seems kinda hoeish" Briella said.

"So you should have no problems with it then....hoe" she added the last part, shooting her a smug smile.

"What the fuck you just call me?"

"Did I stutter that shit? I know your ass heard what I said" she responded, taking a sip out the complimentary water they were given when they came in.

(uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh did I motherfucking stutter you bi- sorry just had to do that rq 😭😭)

"Look if you got something to say about me then why don't ya say it to my face!" Briella said, getting loud.

"I just did. I called you a hoe. Or is you dumb too?" She asked with a slight laugh.

"Oh yeah? Well you're stupid"

"That's the best you could come up with. Asinine bitch. I bet you ont even know what that shit mean huh?"

"You better not try me Alaina. I ain't the one" Briella huffed.

"Well I ain't the one, two, three so wassup?" She countered, getting in Briella's face.

Meanwhile, Aniyah had been watching them and frankly she had had enough. She wanted all of them to bond and get along because she didn't like the hostility between Alaina and Briella but seeing them argue now just made her angry.