𝟡𝟜

ʲᵘⁿⁱᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒˡᵈ ᵃ ʰᵒᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ
ˢʰᵉ ᵖᵒˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵘᵐᵐʸ

ˢᵐᵃ - ⁿᵃˢᵗʸ ᶜ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ʳᵒʷˡᵉⁿᵉ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"....and that's when you showed up" Prince finished telling the story of what happened that night. "I'm just saying she didn't have nun' to do with it. She pushed me away immediately"

"So you tryna say that she ain't do shit?" Wayne asked.

He had told him everything, starting from when he pulled up to her place down to when he showed up.

"No" he shook his head. "It was all me. And I apologi-"

"Ion give a fuck bout that!" He cut him off. "Shit". He ran a hand over his hair.

"Whatchu gon' do now?" Bird asked.

"I gotta fix this"

"And how you gon' do that?"

"Iono" he answered. "I'll be back". He got up and ran out the room, drawing Zee's attention.

"Where he going?" She asked and Bird shrugged.

_

You know I tried
I really tried
Now you're right back on my mind
I feel the time just t-t-t-t-t—passin' by
Thought this was always forever so I'm actin' wild

Alaina's study session was interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

(The song is always forever by Bryson tiller 💙💙)

It couldn't possibly be Zee cuh it was still like 10pm.

She dropoed her laptop on the coffee table and paused the song as she stood up from the couch and went to open the door.

Opening the door, she saw Wayne standing there so she tried to slam it shut but he put his foot in the way to stop here.

"I just wanna talk to you" he said.

" But I don't wanna talk to you" she replied as she tried harder to close the door. His foot was starting to hurt so he took it out the way and she slammed the door shut in his face and locked it.

"C'mon. I really need to talk to you. Please" he begged.

"Go away!"

"C'mon. Baby please. All I need is five minutes". She rolled her eyes cause she already knew she was gonna give in.

Curse the soft spot she had for him.

"You got two minutes" she told him as she unlocked the door.

"You look nice" he started and she rolled her eyes. Her hair was up in a messy ponytail, not the cute kind, and she was in sweats with ice cream stains on her shirt and she looked nice?

Yeah okay.

"A minute and fifty five seconds" she counted down to remind him he was being timed.

"Right. I wanna start by saying that I really love you and you know I won't do nun' to hurt you" he said and she chuckled humorlessly.

"You love me and you wouldn't do nun' to hurt me? Really? Cuh just last night you was calling me a hoe and reminding me of all the many issues in my life"

"Now you know I didn't mean any of that shit"

"Do I? Do I really, Rodrick?"

"You know I say shit I don't mean when I'm angry. I didn't mean nun' by it" he said.

"Yeah you ont mean nun' by a lotta things. I'm guessing you didn't nun' by going to Allie too huh?" She asked and he looked shock.

"What? You didn't think I would find out? Well guess what? She posted that shit" she told him.

"It wasn't my faul-"

"Oh so it was mine?"

"No. It wasn't. I was just hurt. And angry. I was confused. I didn-"

"Did you fuck her?" She cut him off.

"What? Why would you ask me t-"

"Did. You. Fuck. Her? It's a simple question that deserves a simple answer Rodrick. It ain't that hard to understand"

He kept quiet so she continued.

"Did you tell her you loved her? That you never really loved me? That I was just a passing phase? That it had always been her? Did you?"

He still kept quiet and it only confirmed everything she said.

"The fact that you not saying shit tells me answers it all. I gave you eleven months of my life and this is how you do me? What is it? Is there some type of satisfaction you gain when you make me cry?" She asked, her eyes tearing up.

"C'mon don't say that" he tried to touch her but she moved a step backwards, avoiding his touch.

"Don't fucking touch me"

"It was a mistake baby" he tried.

"Don't call me that. It wasn't a mistake. A mistake is when you put salt in the kool-aid instead of sugar. You fucking your ex wasn't"

"Whatchu want me to do? I'll do anything to make it up to you" he offered.

"Get out my house. I want you to get out my house"

"But bab-"

"Don't call me that!" She yelled, startling him. "Get the fuck out my house!"

She went to the door and held it open for him to leave. He slowly turned around and walked to the open door.

"I'm sorry" he said one last time.

"Out"

He sighed as he walked out the house, his head low.

"Fuck" they both cursed when the door closed.

_

Alaina raised an eyebrow as Zee barged into the house and started pacing around.

"What's going on? What happened?"

"I'm freaking out"

"I can see that. Why tho?" She asked.

Zee took in a deep breath before sitting beside her on the couch.

"A magazine wants to feature my work in an issue" she revealed and Alaina scrunched up her face.

"That's great news. Why are you freaking out?"

"Okay I lied. That's not the reason"

"Then what is?"

"Josh asked me to move in with him"

"Ok-"

"And I said yes"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay y'all shouldn't curse me, okay?

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

Not edited.