𝟜𝟛

ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵖʳᵘⁿᵍ ᵐᵉ, ᵇᵃᵇʸ, ⁱ ˢᵖʳᵘⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵒ

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

"And then the bitch was trying to start shit like who the fuck does she think she is?" I ranted to Wayne as I applied mascara

"And then the bitch was trying to start shit like who the fuck does she think she is?" I ranted to Wayne as I applied mascara. "I woulda laid her ass down"

"The only thing you needa lay down are your edges and let's go" he said.

"I'm telling you bout my bitch of a cousin and you telling me to hurry up?"

"I mean I been waiting for an hour so yeah. You needa hurry your fine ass up"

"Well you gon' keep waiting cuh ion like my outfit anymore"

"Too bad" he said and threw my over his shoulders. "Oh my God. Put me down. I'm wearing a skirt"

"I know" he slapped my ass.

(Her fit)

"Wait I haven't laid my edges"

He smacked his lips and grabbed my edge brush and gel before leaving the room. "Bye Zee!" I called as Wayne carried me outside. He basically threw me into the passenger's side with the things and got in the driver's seat.

"You coulda just waited ten more minutes" I grumbled. "If I waited, it woulda turned to another hour" he said as he started the car.

"Where we going anyway?"

"You worrying bout the wrong thing. Go 'head and lay your edges". I rolled my eyes and brought down the sun visor. I tried but it wasn't laying right. "You so aggravating sometimes" I said, frustrated.

"What I do?"

"If you coulda waited, my edges woulda been golden" I groaned. I felt like Kayla Nicole right now. "Relax. Imma do them when we get there"

"You?"

"Yeah. I know how to do them edges" he said and I laughed. "Okay"

"I bet we already missed our reservation"