𝟜𝟝

ᵇᵃᵇʸ, ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒ ⁱˢ ᵃᵐᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

"Close that damn door

"Close that damn door. Do y'all not know how cold it is?" I asked the others as they came back into the house.

We were all hanging out at Bree nem house but they said they wanted snacks so they went out to go get em while Wayne and I just stayed back.

"It ain't that even that cold" Wint said. "You joking right? It's like minus ten degrees out there"

"Y'all missing the bigger picture. Why they like that?" Relly pointed at us. Wayne laid on top of me with a blanket draped over us. "It got cold. Now fuck off" Wayne spoke up.

"Well y'all can stop being boo'd up cuh we back" Bree said and jumped on us, knocking all the air out my lungs cuh Wayne was already heavy enough. Wayne immediately pushed her off and got off too, allowing me to take in a breath.

"I swear y'all tryna kill me" I wheezed out with the back of my hand on my forehead and the other on my chest.

"Mane stop being dramatic. I ain't even that heavy" she smacked her lips.

"You are, you whale" I responded and the others laughed. "Wow. Tomorrow's Christmas and you ain't even showing me love. And y'all laughing with her too. I feel so hated"

"Now you're being dramatic" Donbo said.

"I have the right to"

"Mane Bree getcho ass off the floor and shut up. I got something to say" Zee said.

"What?"

"I think I'm pregnant" she said and everybody looked at her like she was crazy.

"Y'all I'm serious"

"And how you know that?" I asked, sitting up. "Cuh I been feeling sick and I'm y'know....late"

"Late to what? You didn't say you was going nowhere" Bird said. "It's not that. It's...shut up. Zee let's go outside"

I took her hand and we went outside to the poolside.

"Fuck it's brick out here" I muttered. "I'll be quick"

"So Josh and I had sex unprotected a few times and we didn't really think much of it y'know. So about a week ago, I was supposed to start my period but I missed it and I been feeling sick lately and I'm super scared of what's gon' happen. What if I take a test and it turn out positive? What if I tell him and he don't want it? What will my sister say? I'm so scared"

It pained me as I watched her breakdown into sobs.

"It's okay Zee. Imma be here for you all the way. Pregnant or not, imma be behind you one hunnid" I said, rubbing her back. "C'mon don't cry". I pulled her into a hug and she cried on my shoulder.