𝟛

𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓮 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽
𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓲𝓷'𝓽 𝓰𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓪 𝓫𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

𝑯𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚, 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕
𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏

I was catching up on some reading while listening to the songs in the MP3 player Wayne gave me. Honestly I wasn't reading nothing.

I mean I tried to but them songs were wayyyyyy too lit I couldn't focus on the words in the book. Had me reading a line five times. There were about 40 something songs in it and I swear I played every single song twice. Now I knew why Zora was so into his music.

I was in the middle of 'Peta' when my phone rang. I couldn't hear it but I could see it. I paused the song and picked it up. "Did you go?" She asked. "Hello to you too" I said.

"Fuck that. Did you go or nah?" She asked. I sighed. "Yeah I did" I said, scratching my eyebrow. She screamed and I pulled the phone away from my ear. When I was sure she was done, I brought the phone back to my ear. "What the hell you think you doing?" I asked. "Tryna burst my eardrum or sum' witcho loud ass voice" I said. She smacked her teeth. "Shut the fuck up and come open the door". She hung up.

"Open the door?" I asked myself before shaking my head. I'm sure as hell she ran over

I went downstairs and opened the door. Zora was standing there, breathing heavy and sweating. "Yo did you run?" I asked. What I tell y'all?

"How the hell you know that?" She asked. I gave her a duh look. I swear she be sipping dumb bitch juice 'fore she go to bed. "Nigga you breathing heavy like a dog. Sweating and shit" I said.

"Don't worry bout it. That ain't important. Tell me what happened last night" she said, sitting down on the couch.

"Don't get none of that sweat on the couch. It stains and ion need my mama on my ass" I said. She stuck her tongue out but sat up either way. "So tell me bitch. Stop holding out on me" she whined. "Relax" I said, sitting beside her.

"Ight so. We went to the park and just talked" I said. "That's all?" She asked and I shrugged. "Whatchu expect?" I asked and she sighed. "I ran over here for nothing?" She asked and I nodded.

"That's your fault" I said as I grabbed the remote. "So tell me more bout...." she trailed off. "Wayne and I done told you everything yesterday" I said, turning on CSI: NY. "Hell no you didn't. You told me how y'all met. You ain't never described him."she said and I groaned.

"And he got a sexy ass name. I bet he sexy too. Fine ass nigga and you holding out on me" she said and I groaned even louder.

"Stop allat groaning and tell me mane" she said and I rolled my eyes. "I mean ion even know what to say. He's like darkskin" I said with a small smile. "Oouu chocolate nigga. Go on" she said, cheesing. I gave her a weird look but continued. "Anyway, his eyes are really green and  he has a really cute smile" I finished. Her smile widened.

"Why the hell are you smiling so hard?" I asked. "Cause you was smiling" she said, hitting my arm. "Bitch that hurt"I said. "Shut up. Y'all meeting up today?" She asked and I nodded, remembering when he said I should meet him at the park.