𝟡𝟙

ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᶠᵉˡˡ ˢᵒ ᵈᵉᵉᵖ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ˢᵉᵃ

ʷʳᵒⁿᵍ - ˡᵘʰᵏᵉˡ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

The car was filled with laughs as Prince pulled up to Alaina's house

"Thanks for the ride" Alaina said, unbuckling the seatbelt. "I'll see you later". She grabbed the painting from the backseat and got out the car.

"Wait hol' on. Hol' on" Prince called as he got out the car too.

"What?"

"I just um...." He paused to scratch the back of his neck. "I wanted to say that I uh....I like you" he revealed.

"Aww. That's sweet. I like you too Prince" she smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Yeah I do"

He smirked as he grabbed her face and kissed her but she immediately put a hand on his chest and gently pushed him back.

"Woah.......... Pause mane. I like you but ion like you like that. I have a boyfrie-"

"What the fuck is going on here?!" Wayne's voice boomed as he angrily walked up to them.

He was pulling up to Alaina's house to know why she hadn't been answering his calls or texting back all day when he saw his girlfriend, HIS FOREVER, making out with somebody else.

"We was just-" he cut Alaina off by swinging at Prince, socking him right in his nose.

"Oh my God Wayne" Alaina gasped.

Wayne ignored her and shoved Prince against his car, sending punch after punch to him anywhere possible. His face, his stomach, his neck. He didn't fucking care.

Prince fell to the floor and Wayne resorted to kicking him repeatedly.

"Baby stop" Alaina said, trying to drag him away from Prince but she shoved her away and she fell back.

She got up and tried to pull him away again, this time she was successful.

"Baby stop. Please. You'll kill him"

"Don't fucking touch me!" He yelled at her, pushing her away. "How could you do me this dirty Alaina?!"

"What are you talking about?! I didn't do shit!" She defended herself.

"So you really gon' stand there and act like I didn't see what the hell I just saw?!" He asked. "You really wanna play dumb?!"

"Nobody is playing dumb Wayne!" She responded.

"Then tell me why you was coming home this fucking late! Why the fuck you was kissing this low budget Young M.A! Tell me why you ain't been taking my calls or texting back all fucking day! Tell me why you got them grey sweatpants on outside the house! Tell me wh-" his voice cracked and he paused, taking in a deep breath.