𝟝𝟠

ⁱ'ˡˡ ʰᵒˡᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒʷⁿ
ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ᵐⁱˡˡⁱᵒⁿ, ᵍⁱʳˡ ⁿᵒ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵃʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

"What the hell going on in here?" Wayne asked and I jolted awake

"Why is it so dark?" he turned on the lights and I winced. "Shit. You look like shit. You healthy?" he asked and I sucked my teeth.

"Damn you got bags under your eyes" he observed as he came closer.

I been working on this paper that was due by midnight for three consecutive days and I felt like death.

"I've only had thirty minutes of sleep for the past three days and now I can smell sounds" I groaned and dropped my head on the desk.

"I wonder why" he said, sarcastically as he looked around the room. They were empty cans of Monster and crumpled up papers in the trash bin.

"I can't do nothing till I get it done"

"See that's what we not finna do. Imma tell you what you gon' do" he helped me stand up. "You gon' take a shower and freshen up and imma take a look at what you got"

"Okay"

_

(time skip to after the shower cuh I feel lazy)

"I'm done" I said, putting my hair up in a ponytail. "Whatchu think bout the paper?"

"Bruh...." He trailed off. "What?"

"This shit crazy"

"Crazy good or crazy bad?" I asked. "Crazy long. You working on a book or sum'"

"Imma take that as a compliment. Thanks. Been working on it for three days so it kinda has to be long. I still got like four pages left" I said and plopped down on the chair to finish the paper.

"This why I like you. You always on your shit"

"Thanks bae"

"That's new"

"What is?" I asked. "Bae?".

"Yeah. I ain't never been called bae before. Kinda makes me feel like a bitch" he answered. "Shut up Wayne". I shook my head and continued typing.

"Baby" he said in the voice he used whenever he wanted something so I ignored him. "Baby". I heard him get up the bed and walk over to me.

"Baby...." He poked me. "What?"

"Gimme kiss" he said. I stopped typing and looked up at him.

"Really?". He shrugged and I sucked my teeth.

"Ight". I leaned up and pecked him before turning back to my laptop. "Mane gimme a real ass kiss". He gripped my neck gently and pulled me into a sloppy kiss.

"Mmm. You ate yet?" He asked as he broke the kiss.

"No"

"Well come on. Let's go get sum' to eat" he said, making direct eye contact and I kinda got lost in his eyes.

"Oka-" I snapped outta the trance. "No. I needa finish this" I tore my eyes away from him and back to the laptop.

"You got like five hours till midnight. You got time". He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "No I don't, Wayne. Put me down" I said but he ignored me.

"You like tacos? We getting tacos"

"It's not even Tuesday"

"That don't matter" he took me downstairs and out the house. "You can put me down now" I said. "No. You just gon' run back inside". He unlocked the car and put me in the passenger's seat before going over to the other side and getting in.

I glared at him as he pulled out the driveway and started driving down the road. "You mad?" He smiled.

"You coulda at least lemme finish the sentence"

"It woulda turned into a whole paragraph and shit"

"And it woulda been one less paragraph to type" I argued. "And extra stress. You ain't sleep in three days and I'm hunnid percent sure you ain't ate either"

"And how do you know that?"

"Cuh I know you. You always stress yourself out when you got some college shit to do"

"That's cuh I wanna graduate"

"Well all work and no play gon' kill ya" he said and I giggled. "That's not even how it's said"

"Whatever"

_

"What time is it?" I asked Wayne groggily as I woke up.

After we ate, I kinda fell asleep in the car.

"Uh....it's like....10:42" he answered. "Ten?! Holy shit! Why didn't you wake me up? Where are we even?"

"You was sleeping so good I didn't wanna wake you so I just been driving around"

"For four hours?"

"No. I went to a drive in to watch a movie" he said.

"Yeah? What mov- oh that's not important right now. We needa head back"

"Yeah I gotchu" he said and turned the corner. Soon we were pulling up to the house. Immediately the car stopped, I hopped out and ran inside, all the way upstairs and into my room with Wayne behind me.

"If I don't get this done, imma kill you" I threatened.

"How bout you try 'thanks for taking me to see the outer world'?" He asked. "Imma thank you later"

"That thank you better come with some bomb head" he muttered as I sat down on the chair.

_

"Done" I said as I hit 'enter'. "With three minutes to spare" Wayne added.

"Can't believe you still awake"

"I been waiting for my thank you"

"Right right. Thank you" I leaned over and kissed him.

"Girl ion want no kiss" he smacked his lips. "Well whatchu want?". He gave me a look. "I know you heard what I said earlier"

"I did but you gon' have to wait on that"

"Why?"

"Cuh I'm so fucking tired" I groaned and climbed the bed. "Come on" I patted the space next to me but he just stared at me.

"I'll let you be the little spoon" I bargained. He cracked a smile before jumping on the bed.

"Take your shoes off, you baby" I laughed. He kicked off his shoes and took off his shirt, leaving his sweatpants on.

He nuzzled his face in my chest and I wrapped my arms around him.

"Goodnight Wayne". He hummed in response and soon I was out like a light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that was kinda boring...anyway......thanks on getting me to 46k reads. I appreciate y'all

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

Not edited