𝟞𝟚 (𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒕 𝟏)

'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵃˡˡ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʰⁱᵐ, ʰⁱᵐ, ʰⁱᵐ, ʰⁱᵐ, ʰⁱᵐ
ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵐᵉ, ᵐᵉ, ᵐᵉ, ᵐᵉ, ᵐᵉ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"You sure you got everything?" Alaina asked Wayne one last time

They were going to meet the rest of her family. It was only supposed to be a day but her grandma insisted on this 'family bonding' weekend. Or whatever the fuck she said.

"Yeah. You've asked like four times now"

"I just wanna make sure" she said and went outside to the car.

"Why did you pack so much. I thought you said it was only a weekend?" He asked as he brought her suitcase outside. "Yeah" she nodded. "It's just a few clothes"

"That is not a few clothes" he emphasized on the 'not' because the suitcase was kinda....large.

"I brought shit other than clothes y'know" she rolled her eyes and got in the car as he stuffed her suitcase in the trunk. He went over to the driver's side and got in too.

"So where we going again?" He asked. "Santa Monica"

He started the car up and pulled out her driveway.

"You nervous?" She questioned. "Not really. I know for a fact they gon' love me"

"Oh yeah? Don't be so sure...cuh they can be difficult sometimes"

"Well you love me don't you?" He asked. "Yeah but- did you just call me difficult?". She hit his arm and he laughed.

"Nah but forreal tho. They gon' love me"

"Okay Wayne" she said and turned over to get some sleep. She had been up all night packing and all.

"Aye whatchu doing?" He asked, using a hand to shake her a bit. "What it look like?"

"Keep your eyes on the road. Iono where the fuck we going. You post ta give me directions" he said and she sighed. "Ight".

_

"And remember, don't say none of that dumb shit y'all be saying in front of my family" she reminded him and he smacked his lips.

"Iono what the fuck you talmbout" he denied and she cut her eyes at him. "Ight then". She took in a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"For the last time, no Felicia, you didn't leave yo damn pu-" uncle Michael stopped talking when he opened the door and realized they weren't 'Felicia'.

"Hey unc" she smiled at the older man and gave him a quick hug.

"Well if it ain't my favourite niece" he returned the smile but it was immediately replaced with a scowl as he saw Wayne behind her. "Who dis?"